Virgin Seats and Villa Sites

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Lee Nevison, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Lee Nevison

Lee Nevison Earning My Ears

Hi,

We've just booked our Virgin Flights for August next year and booked the seats that back onto the toilets so we don't have to worry about reclining.#

Does anyone know whether these seats are ok, and whether they fully recline?

Also, could anyone suggest some good villa/condo sites as we now need to book our accomodation.

Thank you for you help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mackay_j

mackay_j DIS Veteran

we requested these about 9 months ago all was fine until I checked last week and our request had vanished. so keep cheeking on the virgin site that they are still reserved for you.

4. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

Sorry can't help much with your questions, only suggest looking at SeatGuru if you know the model of plane. http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Virgin_Atlantic_Airways/information.php

I am sure someone who knows the planes will be along to help, same with Villa sites. Only stayed in a condo once and used VRBO.com but I know others on here use a lot more sites than that.

Just wanted to say welcome to DISboards. :welcome:

5. wildwood

wildwood DIS Veteran

Good sites for villas are www.ownersdirect.co.uk , vrbo.com , villas2000.com and vacationsrentals.com hope this helps

6. JohnnySharp2

JohnnySharp2 No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a

7. kevin harrison

kevin harrison DIS Veteran

Seats that back onto toilets are not that clever, when you consider how many people congregate around them whilst they are waiting..

8. Netty

Netty <font color=deeppink>A six foot palm from Wal-Mart

9. Pegasus928

Pegasus928 DIS Veteran

we have used this company a number of times and have been happy with the service, contact and quality of villa we have used.

http://www.orlandovillas.com/

All contact is done direct with the villa owner and you know from the start exactly what it is you are paying for :thumbsup2