Virgin River

Yesterday I walked into my LR as my daughter was watching Virgin River and I see the pregnant character crying and ask her "what happened" and she says "she lost the baby". My thought was, we all saw that coming!

My DD has been binge watching on her days off so I've picked up alot of the storyline. I remember asking my DD if she really likes these "too good to be true" characters and she laughed because she knows I like more disaster related dramas like Manifest.

I’m only 2 episodes in to season 5. How is Charmaine still pregnant? Hasn’t she been pregnant since season 2?
She’s been pregnant for a few years now, i believe. I had twins, she looks about 5 months along. I just watched the first 2 episodes, chose to watch during the day so I wouldn’t be tempted to turn it into a drinking game when anyone said the word “twins”.

Anyone else addicted to this train wreck? The acting is mediocre at best and the story is far-fetched but I binge-watched season 2 in the last three nights. Hopefully, there is a season three to tell us what happens after that cliffhanger at the end.

Annette O'Toole as Hope is the worst out of the bunch. Those awkward facial expressions and lip pursing! Yikes.
I agree. Can't stand her character

Oh, I did get to meet the actor who plays the doctor and he was so nice to chat with. It was at a local comic con event.

Yesterday I walked into my LR as my daughter was watching Virgin River and I see the pregnant character crying and ask her "what happened" and she says "she lost the baby". My thought was, we all saw that coming!

My DD has been binge watching on her days off so I've picked up alot of the storyline. I remember asking my DD if she really likes these "too good to be true" characters and she laughed because she knows I like more disaster related dramas like Manifest.
Virgin River and Manifest are both lame. I couldn't get past season two on either one of those series. Good Netflix series are few and far between these days. I've found some good ones that were produced in Europe. Dear Child is pretty good so far.

I can’t remember either. Do we think her father is someone in Virgin River now?
I was thinking it’s got to be Doc but you’d think it would have clicked with him by now if that were the case. I’m going with it turning out to be a big old nothing burger. There isn’t another older male character prominent enough that it would make any sense to add this to the storyline.

I was thinking it’s got to be Doc but you’d think it would have clicked with him by now if that were the case. I’m going with it turning out to be a big old nothing burger. There isn’t another older male character prominent enough that it would make any sense to add this to the storyline.
And doc just recently found out he had had a son and now met his grandson. Might be even too implausible even for VR.

And doc just recently found out he had had a son and now met his grandson. Might be even too implausible even for VR.
I thought the same but I actually have a friend who found out about a daughter and a couple of years later, a son. Virgin River over five seasons has only covered about 6 months though so probably unlikely. Plus given Mel’s age I think he’d most likely have already been with Hope. I don’t thing Doc is a dog so yeah. I’m going with it’s going to be a huge misunderstanding.

Just finished up. I can't wait for the Christmas episodes. I read it will only be 2 episodes?? I thought we would at least get 6 or 8 episodes for S5 Part 2.

My first thought was Doc for Mel's dad, but I think that is too obvious. It may be a character we never met. The only other "older" man I can think of is the pilot guy that Hope talked into helping with the fires? Or maybe Nick?

One theory I read that makes sense is Buck, Lily's husband. Although he is dead and the previews said Mel's father was still in VR. The reason I think it makes sense is that Mel feels a connection to Lily's land. Also, she became very close with Lily's daughter from Portland, I think her name is Ava. I was wondering why they were kind of showing this budding friendship a lot.

Just finished up. I can't wait for the Christmas episodes. I read it will only be 2 episodes?? I thought we would at least get 6 or 8 episodes for S5 Part 2.

My first thought was Doc for Mel's dad, but I think that is too obvious. It may be a character we never met. The only other "older" man I can think of is the pilot guy that Hope talked into helping with the fires? Or maybe Nick?

One theory I read that makes sense is Buck, Lily's husband. Although he is dead and the previews said Mel's father was still in VR. The reason I think it makes sense is that Mel feels a connection to Lily's land. Also, she became very close with Lily's daughter from Portland, I think her name is Ava. I was wondering why they were kind of showing this budding friendship a lot.
I thought of Buck and Nick too. i know her mom is dead but can’t remember her dad situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter