• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virgin Miami and EvergladesTour

adkm

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the Virgin Miami and Everglades tour (1 day). If so what time did the transportation collect you and where from. We are staying at POR. And what time approx did you get back. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

Now this is a real test of my memory :)

Did this in 2009 when we were staying at the Hard Rock. Once it was booked we had to call them when we were there to tell them where we were staying and to find out where we would be collected from and in our case it was the holiday inn on I drive.
Pretty sure we had to be there for 7:30 to be picked up (but we were one of the last pickups on the route) and didn't make it back to the holiday inn till around 10:30pm that night if memory serves (one of the last drop offs).
One of the drop offs on the way back (and therefore I presume pickup points) was the coach park in downtown disney (behind cirque du soleil)
The guy running the tour though was hilarious

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter