• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virgin Holidays

Jakejosh4

Mouseketeer
H just wondering what my fellow Disers think of the following quote from Virgin.
4 adults 4 children 2 who will be 11 and 2 who will be 9 in 2016 when we go back to Florida flying out 19th march 2016 for 10 nights.
Staying off site with a 5 bed villa with pool heating
15 seater mini van with platinum insurance which includes fuel, additional driver etc
direct flights

£6,968
d

If you are determined to book as a package now, I actually don't think that price is unreasonable. You might get closer to the 6k mark if you leave it for a while and book flights and accommodation separately, but with such a large group, I can see the temptation for a package....see if Virgin are willing to offer discount. They do for NHS workers. Good luck!

H just wondering what my fellow Disers think of the following quote from Virgin. 4 adults 4 children 2 who will be 11 and 2 who will be 9 in 2016 when we go back to Florida flying out 19th march 2016 for 10 nights. Staying off site with a 5 bed villa with pool heating 15 seater mini van with platinum insurance which includes fuel, additional driver etc direct flights £6,968 d

Doesn't seem too bad. I hate virgin holidays though so I d shop around abit. Worth trying travelcity direct.com who are owned by virgin holidays but most often cheaper

I usually book separately when it is just my family but this time have friends coming so thought a package would be safer. reason I thought that was not a bad price is because we are flying just before Easter flights would cost around £2,500 per family of 4, a villa that i have been looking at for 10 nights with pool heating is around £1,900 and car hire for Large minivan is around £ 800 in total per family would be £3850 =total cost of £7700 so actually more than what Virgin was offering. is there any chance we are likely to get the free dining if we arrive a week before Easter or should i just hang on ........i don't know what to do more help please

sounds fairly good
I'm going in may 2015 3 adults 3 kids
5 nights in contemporary and 9 in a villa - minivan

its over £11K

are your dates outside school holidays - which would make it way cheaper
just flights were nearly 6K for us.

even on the sale earlier in the year it was coming to £4500 for flights.

basically i tried booking everything individually too (after I'd booked) when the sale was on - in a panic - it was always within a few 100 of what i paid - but i could get premium flights for the price of our economy - for some reason premium were cheaper than economy !

so no massive savings - you can of course save by flying different routes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter