• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virgin Holiday Package - Tickets & Voucher Question

Linda67

DIS Veteran
Morning everyone .............. Happy Friday :cool1:

A quick question that I am sure you will be able to help me with

My trip in May has been booked through VH so in a couple of weeks I should get my vouchers in the post

When I check in at Wilderness Lodge will they be able to add my 14 Day Ultimate tickets and Dining Plan straight to my room key or will I actually have to exchange my voucher at one of the guest services locations before hand?

I am hoping I can just have everything on my KTTWC

Thanks all :thumbsup2

When staying onsite everything should go onto your KTTWC unless you ask for it seperate.:thumbsup2

Excellent - thanks Wayne :thumbsup2

So I just show my vouchers at check-in and they will sort everything out for me?

Last twice with a Disney.co.uk booking they have just taken our name, not needed to show any docs, its all on the system, I suspect its same with VH, I haven't used them for a while.

Not sure they can add 14 day Ultimates to KTTW - because it's not a ticket which they sell in the States, it's purely for guests visiting from the UK.

We had separate paper park tickets last year for our Ultimates, everything else was on KTTW (charging etc)

This may have changed in the past year though!

Not sure they can add 14 day Ultimates to KTTW - because it's not a ticket which they sell in the States, it's purely for guests visiting from the UK.

We had separate paper park tickets last year for our Ultimates, everything else was on KTTW (charging etc)

Our Ultimates have been added last 2 Augusts(2009 & 2010) no problem, can't understand why yours were not if only last year:confused3 we were told its far easier putting them on KTTWC than not, possibilty of losing free dining credits if they seperate them.

We have free dining as well as the Ultimate Tickets so I hope this means they will put the tickets on our KTTWC as you have to purchase the tickets to get the DP

Has anyone travelled on a VH package with dining and tickets recently?

we had our 14 day tix on our KTTW card last time (Feb 10) which was loads better than having to trail off to the parks on our first evening when bed looked a much nicer option!!

edited to add "and we booked through Virgin"

We had both our tickets & DDP already added to our KTTW cards when we checked in at OKW (which we had booked through VH)
Isnt it that if you have purchased your park tickets separately from your hotel package then the tickets wont be automatically added to the booking?

We've always had our UK tickets added to our KTTW cards. We've been visiting WDW since 1998.

In fact, one year we booked with Disney US for free dining with a one day ticket (using the bounceback offer in the room) and when we arrived they swapped the one day ticket on the KTTW card for the 14 day ultimates we brought from home, giving us separate copies of the one day tickets.

Hi

We went in Oct 10 stayed in POFQ with VH and had DDP and 14 day ultimates everything was on out KTTW card, everything was added at check in, actually think it may have all been ready for us when we arrived. I know i left them all of them at reception, got to the room and had to trek all the way back to reception to get them ! I was not popular !

Jo

Thanks for all the help folks :thumbsup2

Sounds like it should all be nice and straight forward

I didn't want to have to exchange ticket vouchers and carry seperate cards/tickets so this will be great :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter