Virgin Flying Club rewards

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I can't wait to fly PE with Virgin on our next trip, my question is with reference to my Flying Club membership, will I earn rewards on DH and DS'S flights as well as my own or just the 13,008 rewards for one return flight to Orlando? There are 3 adults (well really 2 and one 12 year old) and 1 child if that makes any difference.

Snookhams,

Unfortunately only you will get the points,you're best bet would be too register the others aswell,adults anyway.

Regards

Sean.:p

Every person over 12 needs to have their own card to earn miles. We learnt this the hard way over the last couple of years . . . unfortunately my DH is now thousands of miles behind me.

Get everyone registered - well worthwhile, especially when flying PE:D

Don't just register them though! Virgin have a referral scheme so make sure you do it that way via your account....you earn, ummm, 5,000 or something like that per person you refer :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter