Virgin flight tickets?

diddldonna

Disney crazy :)
Will i receive anything in the post regarding my flight? i have printed out an e-voucher is that all i need?

Nothing in the post. Take your e-ticket to the check-in and they'll be able to bring up your reservation/ticket details from that. I'd double check all the information is correct on your 'manage my booking' page, and check-in online 24 hours in advance. xx

Also don't lose that e voucher. Don't forget you need it to fly home! (I'm not assuming you're stupid here but I know I am, I lost ours one year....)

scoobydooby said:
Also don't lose that e voucher. Don't forget you need it to fly home! (I'm not assuming you're stupid here but I know I am, I lost ours one year....)

Thanks for saying this as lol I wouldn't have thought about that he he x

I wouldn't worry about it too much the last few flights they haven't even looked at our e-ticket!

I wouldn't worry about it too much the last few flights they haven't even looked at our e-ticket!

Should only need a passport for travelling now. Last trip I took with American I had option to download boarding passes to my phone, they don't even need printing now. I saw a few people at airport scanning their phones. I didn't try it but might next time I have the option now I know its becoming popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter