• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VIP Tours at Universal or SeaWorld

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Has anyone here done them - I was looking at possibly booking one for next year and was just curious to know more about them?

TIA

We have done Adventure Express Tour if thats what you mean?
If it is then it was superb. We got a very good rate of about $60 each last Oct with our AP. You touch penguin (not hold just stroke it with 2 fingers) feed stingrays, Dolphins (roped off area) and sealions. Front of line trips to Kraken, Wild Acrtic and Atlantis (1 go on each) reserved very good seating in shows (shamu & dolphins) bottle of water when the tour starts. Best bit of the day Lunch included which included all you can eat Carrot cake (Mmm my fav)
This tour is very good value if you have an AP or a free return day, it would work out very expensive to pay for a days admission + tour as it takes up 6 hours of the day.

How do you book the tours at sea world? I have been on the SW site but cannot find a link. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We did the Adventure Express Tour this summer - definitely a great way of experiencing the park. We were a large party with 2 first-timers and the day was very special for all of us. Later we were able to Dine with Shamu and that was fantastic too. We all have so many great memories of that day. :wizard:

The tours are listed in the 'Experiences' menu on the Seaworld website. Click on the one you're interested in and (eventually) you can reserve online. :thumbsup2

We have done the V.I.P at Universal, it was won as a prize !. We met at Guest Relations and was given our own guide who gave a walking commentary of the rides.It was straight to the front of the waiting lines onto the rides. We stopped for lunch and then was offered the chance to carry on with the guide or to make our own way around with a signed pass to bypass the waiting line again. I know its expensive but if affordable well worth it.

Lorbs..

I have done the Universal Studios tour with my parents. I did this for our once in a lifetime trip in 2003 (just in case I couldn't get mum back on a plane. We are off back for Mum's 4th trip this year ;) )

Anyway back to the 2003 trip working on the time I had and what we had to do (just in case). I went ahead and booked the tour for boxing day. Now lets say it was a little busy and to jump to the front of the queue is fantastic. Plus making sure you get *good* seats/places for shows and rides. Guess who got wet on both Jaws and the Earthquake :confused3 :lmao:

The lounge where you wait is really plush and peaceful and my group of 3 was just with a lovely couple and their 2 boys, plenty of freely available coffee and we grabbed plenty of water to take with us. The tour guide really knew her stuff about movies and the studios too.

With horrendous lines we managed to do all the major attractions at US in about half a day and did MIB ride twice, both sides back to back.

It is expensive but for us it was worth everything that we paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter