VIP Tour Guides

DarlingDonald

DIS Veteran
Hi guys!

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I am extremely interested in becoming a VIP tour guide at WDW.

Do any of y'all have any experience or know how to go about getting this position?

I have not done the college program but I am extremely familiar with WDW and have always desired to work there. I know I would be a perfect fit for this position. I have been checking the Disney Careers page frequently but I haven't seen anything for a tour guide.

Let me know if y'all have any advice! Thanks!

If it's anything like Disneyland they are Guest Relations cast members along with the people at City Hall and guest info booths (all the cast members who wear plaid). I believe they start off in those positions and after some experience they can apply to train to be tour guides.

It's usually not open to new hires and it's not part of the college program, so the best way in would be to apply for another position and then transfer after probation.

VIP Tour Guides are a posted position on the Internal Job Board. In order to be considered, you must be currently statused as a Guest Relations Host

VIP Tour Guides are a posted position on the Internal Job Board. In order to be considered, you must be currently statused as a Guest Relations Host

At one point, I believe they were accepting cast members who were currently statused Guest Relations, or have worked in a concierge role.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter