VIP meet and greet

My son was now MAW and it does happen. I have to say, the hostility shown on this board toward the OP, a new poster, has been disconcerting to me. I'm finding this attitude more and more in this forum.

nyc...
we are planning a cruise with my nephew for next summer. He has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. We are in the early stages of planning, and it is daunting. He is in his teens, and completely immobile. He can not really do much but see the shows. If we could contact MAW and get a reception, this would be such a great joy for us. After our next cruise in a couple of weeks, we will be CC Gold, and I am praying it is enough for me to reserve Cabana #2 for him.

Can you PM me some contact info for MAW? THANKS SO SO MUCH!!!:love:

The event right before Til We Meet Again has invitations issued and there is no specific way to go about getting invited.

We are a regular family with no additional needs and on two of our cruises we have been fortunate enough to receive an invite. I have no idea how or why but I made very sure to tell my kids that it was probably because someone noticed them being extra polite or considerate to someone on the cruise.

We have enjoyed all our sailings but I have to say on the most recent one (July 25th Med with Venice) we noticed a definite increase in "wild" character interactions - I borrowed that term from someone else but I mean unscheduled character appearances where they are just roaming the ship. We saw Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip & Dale and all the Princesses (including Belle in both different outfits) all at different times just wandering around and stopping by to talk to the kids. So don't worry about trying to get an invite to a special event, instead just enjoy all the many character opportunities there are and you never know when the pixie dust might land on you :)

Mel
x

We've seen Belle in her blue dress unannounced reading stories sitting on the floor near the atrium but on deck four. Several cruises actually.

we were given an invite our last cruise, by a cast member it was pretty neat, there were more characters then there were guests

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter