VIP Fastpass.

poppyears

Mouseketeer
Hi has anyone used these recently.

Been thinking about getting them one of the days we are there if it is really busy.

Are they worth the money?

I personally have never heard of these before so any information would be useful!!!
Also where would to get them from????????

I personally have never heard of these before so any information would be useful!!!
Also where would to get them from????????

There was a thread about it recently but you can buy them from hotel receptions and possibly city hall and cost about £80 per person per day

OP - Personally I think they are a lot of money. I think you need to look at which rides they cover and then look at how many of these you do to see if its worthwhile

The only one I tend to use FP for is BTM as I dont do RRC, IJ or SM and do Buzz and PP in EMH therefore it would be £80 to ride BTM and even though I love that ride Im not sure Id say it was worth paying that amount to ride

I would buy them or stay in HNY room where you get VIP FP if they included Crush's Coaster and the new Toy Story attractions. Otherwise I will continue to use the usual FPs and plan my days carefully.
I would rather spend the cash on extra nice meals and drinks :cool2:

I agree its way too much to pay out. But then ive not been there when the parks are heaving so i guess it would be down to personal preference - for me it was expensive enough just eating at DLP and i couldnt warrant the cost.
Just as a quick note, the vip fastpass is, i think, only available in the more expensive rooms at HNY and not the standard ones.

Yep with EMH to buy the VIP fastpass is useless, as long as you have a Dream passport or stay at a Disney hotel.

please excuse my ignorance ;)
We have never gone on peak before, so I have barely used the FP queue. How often can you do FP per day?

It depends how many FP tickets are available really - in really high peak season, FP tickets have run out before noon. We don't do a lot of FP rides, but do our share of BTM, Peter Pan and Buzz Lightyear with FP - and basically after your FP ride timeslot opens you can go back and get more FP if there are still some available, until they have run out or until the end of the park day.

I've just returned from Disneyland Paris. And it was as it always was :)

Just do most rides before 11AM or after 7:30PM during summer season and you're good.
Do elaborate lunch or shows in between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter