• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vinylmation Trading Thread

Available to trade

Animation
Dodger
Frog Prince
Pinocchio (Donkey)
Quasimodo
Clear Pink Elephant chaser (will only trade for Chaser, or multiples)

Urban 6
Black Zipper

My wants/wish list

Park 5
Mary Poppins Penguin
Stitch

Cutesters 1
Bumble Bee
Hearts & Crown
Minnie's Dress
Owl
Three Good Faries

Thank You so much for getting back with me! My husband and I agreed to get the cards and boxes if we were going to collect them. So I am very tempted but need to see if I can land him with a card and box.

Okay, well just send me a PM if you change your mind.

Available for trade:
Animations: Set with Clear Pink Elephant Chaser---all with cards, foil, and boxes
*no Pinocchio Boy Variant, no variant chasers
Urban 5: X-Ray, Rockstar, Cuppa Tea, Blue Lava Lamp, Red Gears Bear--foil, cards, boxes
Toy Story: Army Man, Big Baby, Lotso--foil, cards, boxes
Park 3: Toontown Trolley, Herbie, America Sings Eagle--foil, cards, boxes
Have a Laugh: Lonesome Ghost--foil, card, box
Muppets: Miss Piggy---foil, card, box, Swedish Chef(no card, no box)
Park 6: Monstro--foil, box
Urban 6: Green Thumb, Bee, Sumo---foil, card, box
Villans: Kaa(no card, no box)

Looking for:
Chasers: Cutesters Too--Green Apple, Toy Story--Evil Dr. Porkchop, Villains--Jafaar, Urban 5--3D Mickey, Urban 4--Paint Drip Mickey, Park 5--Tomorrow, Muppets #1--Kermit
Animations: Pinocchio Boy Variant, Clear Purple Elephant, Solid Light Pink Elephant, Solid Hot Pink Elephant
Cutesters Too: Purple Bubbles Variant
Park 1: All
Park 2: All except Monkey
Urban 1: All
Park 4: All
Park 6: Donald Duck variants--purple or yellow paint, Regular Donald
Star Wars: All
Muppets #1: Beaker, Fozzie Bear, Rowlf, Statler, Sweetums, Waldorf
Urban 2: All except Glass Half full, Chocolate, Green Tea Chaser, Confetti, Paint by Numbers

I have Park 6 DCL Lifeboat, Sonny Eclipse, and Space Mountain Paris for trade... Will take most anything I don't have.

I bought 13 Series 2 Muppets today. I only have 3 repeats! Still need chaser and Janice to complete this set.

Still need 3 more TS and 3 More Have a Laughs as we to complete those sets as well. Ready to talk trades with what I have so let me know!

I bought 13 Series 2 Muppets today. I only have 3 repeats! Still need chaser and Janice to complete this set.

Still need 3 more TS and 3 More Have a Laughs as we to complete those sets as well. Ready to talk trades with what I have so let me know!

Which have a laugh's do you need?

I need Goofy, Minnie and Pete the Chaser! Can you help at all?

I can trade the following:
Toy Story
Lotso
Weezy
Rex

HAL
Pluto
Mickeys Garden

Muppet Series 1
Statler
Fozzie

Series 2

Penguin
Pigs in Space Miss Piggy and Link Hogthrob

Thank You so much for asking I am hoping you will be able to help!

Traders:
Park 3-America Sings
Park 5-COP John, HM Clock
Urban 3-WDW Puzzle
Urban 5-Cuppa Tea
Holiday 1-Glow Bat
Holiday 2-Chocolate Bunny, Groundhog, Easter Chick
Cutesters 1-Apple
HAL-Conductor Pete Chaser (no card)
Toy Story-Army Man, Rex (one with card, one w/o card)
Muppets-Miss Piggy, Bean Bunny, Rowlf, Sweetums, Dr. Honeydew
Star Wars-Leia
Animal Kingdom-Lion
Specials-Day of the Dead, Holidays Around the World '09, AP Orange Bird, Ice Tray Set (x2), Condiment Set (all except for Honey)

Looking for:
Urban 1-Gold Chaser
Urban 4-Paint Drip Chaser
Park 6-Any of the Road Signs
Star Wars-C3PO, Luke, R2D2, Stormtrooper, Ghost Obi Wan Chaser
DL 55th Ann. Bandleader Mickey & Annette

Will also help out with Florida Project vinyls to make trade.

I have a Darth Vader from the Star Wars Series. Looking to trade for any other Star Wars except C-3P0 and Boba Fett. Any takers?

Hello! I'm new here and just wondered if there is anywhere I could purchase just the cards for the vinyls. We have a few without cards due to trading and/or my children getting a hold of them. :( Does anyone know? Thanks for any help! :wizard:

Hello! I'm new here and just wondered if there is anywhere I could purchase just the cards for the vinyls. We have a few without cards due to trading and/or my children getting a hold of them. :( Does anyone know? Thanks for any help! :wizard:

There isn't anywhere to purchase them. However you can trade for them here or on vinylnation.net. I've got a few extras, which ones are you looking for?

Also, there's a few series that don't have cards since they are phasing out the cards. Holiday 2 was the first series that has a few vinyls that don't have cards (Easter Chick is one think) and Star Wars & Park 6 don't have cards either.

There isn't anywhere to purchase them. However you can trade for them here or on vinylnation.net. I've got a few extras, which ones are you looking for?

Also, there's a few series that don't have cards since they are phasing out the cards. Holiday 2 was the first series that has a few vinyls that don't have cards (Easter Chick is one think) and Star Wars & Park 6 don't have cards either.

My daughter got the Cutester chaser Cinderella Castle, but I can't find the card anywhere. She also traded for the Park #3 Carousel, so that obviously didn't come with the card. Any suggestions?

My daughter got the Cutester chaser Cinderella Castle, but I can't find the card anywhere. She also traded for the Park #3 Carousel, so that obviously didn't come with the card. Any suggestions?

Park 3 came with cards, it's just the latest series (Park 6) that did not. I know I don't have the Cutester card, but I do have some spare Park 3 cards, I'll look and see which ones I have and if I have the Carousel card I'll let you know.

Park 3 came with cards, it's just the latest series (Park 6) that did not. I know I don't have the Cutester card, but I do have some spare Park 3 cards, I'll look and see which ones I have and if I have the Carousel card I'll let you know.

Thank you very much for checking!

Updated trading list:

Haves:
Park #5 (Cards, Foil, Box)
CoP: John

Villains #1 (Cards, Foil, Box)
Pegleg (Steamboat) Pete
Gov. Radcliffe

Park #6 (Foil, Box)
DCL Lifeboat

Wants:
Park #4
POTC Dog
Epcot '82

Park #5
Abominable Snowman (Yeti)
Flowers & Fairies
Stitch

Holiday #1
Glow Bat

Holiday #2
Graveyard 9"

Hey guys, all my vinylmations come with the card along with the foil and box. Willing to trade for other vinylmations with cards so lets do this!!

For Trade:

Villains: Steam Boat Pete(x2), Shan Yu, Stromboli
Animation: Pinocchio (donkey)
Have a Laugh: Angry Ostrich, Baby Seal, Early to Bed Donald, Garden Mickey
Toy Story: Ham, Bullseye

I would like:

Villains: Ursula
Animation: Pinocchio (boy), Elephant (Chaser)
Toy Story: Woody, Jessie, Lotso, Evil Dr. Porkchop (Chaser)

Also, I would be willing to pay or trade extra for any chasers.

PM if you are interested in anything.
I love Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter