Vinylmation Trading Thread

TopDeckGaming: I'll trade you my Darth Vader for any of the ones listed. Your choice. I just started collecting and only have Darth Vader, Boba Fett and C-3PO. I have an extra Vader and would be willing to take any of your star wars trades. Thank you very much.

Here's an update to what I have available today (2/22):

Animation Series
- Aladdin (x2)
- Alice
- Frog Prince/Naveen (x3)
- Phil
- Pinocchio (donkey) (x2)

As for what I'm looking for ...

Villains Series
- Ursula

Animation Series
- Marie
- Mushu

I have an extra Urban#5 Rock Star and Urban#5 Popcorn. Will trade for others in the set, or sell.

So I just ordered some of the Flags and Cutesters 2 from the Disney Store, got my box yesterday, and I got 2 OF THE SAME CUTESTERS!!!!!!! Of all the things! I haven't seen anyone on here that is collecting them but I have the Very Cool Donut for trade! It is actually a clear Mickey and they painted it! I would trade it for any other Cutester 2 except the human looking ones. Or anything else. I would just like to have this dupe off my hands!

Hi. DS9, DS11, and I have gotten into the vinylmations big time.

We have a couple we have been saving for a good trade:
Toy Story: Evil Dr. Porkchop (chaser)
Park 5: Tom Morrow (chaser)
Bought new by us, only been opened to see what they were.

We are looking for:
Toy Story: Bullseye
Park 5: Stitch, and maybe the Yeti

Hi fellow Vinylmation friends! I ordered 10 Park3 vm's and only got 2 that I needed. :lmao: I have the following to trade (preferably for any Park series but am open to other options as well):

Jungle Cruise x3
Monorail Blue x2
Liberty Eagle x2

Please feel free to PM if interested!

Just got into trading VM. I have a park 5 stitch new with card. I'm looking for the park 5 haunted mansion clock. PM me if your interested. I'll be in the magic kingdom tomorrow if anyone is here and wants to trade.

Here's an update to what I have available today (2/22):

Animation Series
- Aladdin (x2)
- Alice
- Frog Prince/Naveen (x3)
- Phil
- Pinocchio (donkey) (x2)

As for what I'm looking for ...

Villains Series
- Ursula

Animation Series
- Marie
- Mushu

Belle,

I have a Marie for you. I would love to trade that for Alice. PM me if you're interested.:goodvibes

HI! I am new to vinylmation trading so here goes!

As you can see from my avatar I LOVE Cinderella so I am hoping to get the Cutster 1 chaser Cinderella's castle. I have the park 3 chaser blue wth Small World Flowers. I can also pick up Animation and Villians blind boxes as I live near a Disney Store.

Please let me know :goodvibes

cg

I have these extra for TRADE or sell. Make me an offer.

9" Retro Disney-looking to trade for a 9" space or big thunder mountain and add cash.

Nightmare before Christmas
Lock, Shock, Barrel and corpse kid

Urban 5 for trade:
Popcorn x 2
Red/Black Gears x3
Knight x2
Argyle
Lava Lamp x2
Punk
Hippie
Squidy
X-Ray

Animation series:
Phil-1
Aladin-1
Peter Pan-1
Pinoccio Dokey-1
Dodger-1
Quasi-1

Have a laugh:
Baby seal
Lonesome Ghost
Plutos sweater (3)
Turtle

Toy Story:
Rex x2
Army Man

Looking for:
Park 4 is my newest search. Except Green monorail.....

Park 5: chaser

I am also looking for Star Wars chasers, yoda, and vader

I will include a tracking number the moment I put it in the mail and send you a message with that number

Wants: Animation 1 - Peter Pan,Pinocchio,Fairy Godmother,Aladdin,Mushu,Prince Naveen,Alice,Marie,Pinnocchio (Variant), all 4 Elephants (Chasers).

Haves:
Star Wars - Storm Trooper x2, Leia, Luke, Han Solo, Lando, C3PO
Complete Set W/Obi Regular Chaser (Will only trade towards chasers, Park 1 & 2 and Urban 1)

I am looking for mint figures, I don't need cards. Let me know what you have!!

I have a few Animation ones that you might be interested in. I've got extra Aladin, Peter Pan, Pinocchio (donkey), Mushu from your list you need.

Im interested in yor Star wars vinyl's. More specific, Storm Trooper, Han, Leia and C3PO. Let me know if you are interested. My all have their cards, intact box and foil if desired.

We have completed our Toy Story 3 collection and have an extra chaser, Evil Dr. Porkchop. Mint condition, but no card or box. Would anyone have the Holiday 2 series chaser (Beach Santa) that they would want to trade for?
Thanks!

Hello. I am new to this forum which I found searching for a place to trade Vinylmation online as my daughter and I just got into them. We are currently collecting the Villains, Toy Story 3, Animation, and hoping to start on Park Series 2 (although we are very late to the game). We currently have the following for trade:

Wants:
Toy Story 3 - Buzz Lightyear, Buttercup
Villains - Kaa the Snake
Animation - Pinocchio, Fairy Godmother, Aladdin, Purple Elephant Chaser
Park Series 2 - Any and All

Have For Trade:
Toy Story 3 - Jessie (x2), Lottso, Wheezy (no card)
Villains - Bonzai, Evil Queen, Gov. Radcliffe, Prince John, Mim, Peg Leg Pete (x2) , Shan Yu, Ursula (x3)
Animation - Alice (x2), Dodger (x2), Mushu, Phil (x3), Quasimodo,
Have A Laugh - Hula Minnie

Since I'm new I can provide feedback from other sites as validation of my reputation (500 feedback on ebay, 89 feedback on blu-ray.com, 128 on highdefdigest.com). I'm also a member of the Facebook trading group "OCVinylDon" and a few other Disney sites.

If anyone is interested in trading please pm me. I ship with delivery confirmation and all of the above contain the original box, card, and bag unless otherwise stated.

I am looking to trade Vinylmations as well, here is a list of what I have for trade and what I am looking for.
Wants:
Park 1 - All 4
Park 2 - All
Park 4 - All
Urban 1 - All
Urban 2 - All
Urban 4 - Super Mouse,Big Teeth,Tin Mickey,Squares,Strawberry Fields, Pink Gears.
Holiday 1 - Christmas Tree,Snowman,Glowbat,Valentine Hears (Chaser).
Muppets - Sweedish Chef, Statler.
Animation 1 - Peter Pan,Pinocchio,Fairy Godmother,Aladdin,Mushu,Prince Naveen,Alice,Marie,Pinnocchio (Variant), all 4 Elephants (Chasers).

Haves:
Park 3 - WDW Castle,Elephant Pool,Toon Town Trolley,Herbie,Carousel
Park 5 - Carousel John, Magic Mirror,Pirate Skeleton,Buzz Lightyear,Lightning McQueen,GMR Annubis & Gem
Urban 3 - Cheeseburger
Urban 5 - Argyle,Hippie,Cuppa Tea,Knight,Popcorn, Red Gears.
Toy Story - Big Baby, Rex
Star Wars - Storm Trooper x2, Leia, Luke, Han Solo, Lando, C3PO
Complete Set W/Obi Regular Chaser (Will only trade towards chasers, Park 1 & 2 and Urban 1)

I am looking for mint figures, I don't need cards. Let me know what you have!!

I have Marie from Animation that I am willing to trade to you for Herbie or Leia. PM if interested

Bumping.

We're looking for:
Park 5: Stitch & Yeti

We have for trade:
Urban 3: Chaser (Watermelon)
Toy Story: Chaser (Evil Dr. Porkchop)

Hi all. Decided last night to drive 30 min to a different Disney store. Got inside and was talking to a cast member about how I wanted the petes dragon 9inch. How I hope Disney world might still have it in Aug. How I've been thinking about buying it on eBay. He turns around bends down and picks a 9 inch Elliot and Pete set. I swear I almost screamed. Not even joking. I had no idea that store carried 9 inch ones. They had beast the hippo tons of the urban ones. So my son and I started picking blind box toy story villians. Annimation ones. We left happy and once we got to the car we had to open them. Over the last month or so we buy one two three here and there. Last night we bought our 8th villain. Now we have. 6 petes and 2 shangu. Lol. And out of 5 animations over the month we have now 5 maries.
I guess if we ever pick a chaser maybe we will be. On that streak.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter