Vinylmation Trading Thread

Hey ya'll!

I'm looking for the Park Starz Big Al. I have the Bride from Haunted Mansion!!!

PM ME! :D

Hi all, I have a Park 1 stars and moon that I am willing to trade for the teacups from Park 1. PM me if you're interested in the trade.

Wow that's an old list I had up there. Thanks but I don't need the Windy City anymore. Right now here's what my list looks like:

Chasers
Dr. Porkchop

Wants: Cards are not necessary but I prefer them if available.

Animation 2:
Donald (variant)
John Henry variant
Headless Horseman chaser
Jiminy Topper
Flower

PM sent regarding a Toy Story Chaser Trade for my Animation 2 Chaser.

Hi all...

I am totally new to Vinylmation. Have been watching from the moment they came out and it has always struck the collector interest in me.

We have bought a few from DisneyStore.com and have looked around on ebay a bit.

For our first bit, we are just going to have fun with the trading part...

Any suggestions on strategy or ways to get inexpensive Vinylmations for beginners?

Hi all...

I am totally new to Vinylmation. Have been watching from the moment they came out and it has always struck the collector interest in me.

We have bought a few from DisneyStore.com and have looked around on ebay a bit.

For our first bit, we are just going to have fun with the trading part...

Any suggestions on strategy or ways to get inexpensive Vinylmations for beginners?

Best advice to find discounted ones is to keep an eye out for clearance ones at disneystore.com and your local disney store. Often the online store will have some for $4.99, and sometimes your local stores will have sales too! If you ever have a chance to go to a Disney outlet they have really good deals too. Just stopped in the Disney outlet on International yesterday (Orlando) and they had open window series vinyls 3 for $9.99! :banana:

Hi all!

Been awhile since I've been here (work gets in the way of disney time :goodvibes)

If you are in the NY/NJ area, there's always a big trade meet for vinylmations in NYC every other month.

Next one is scheduled for May 19. If you are on Facebook, it is under "Mouse Traders NYC".

I have to admit, liking trading better in person than via snail mail. Tho, that does limit what you can trade for. Around here, no one wants the NYC stuff. LOL!!! :laughing:

I have to admit, liking trading better in person than via snail mail. Tho, that does limit what you can trade for. Around here, no one wants the NYC stuff. LOL!!! :laughing:

Yeah that's true, I don't even bother bringing my NYC stuff to the meets but on facebook and another site I'm on, people are always asking me for my taxi tins. I must've traded 2 or 3 in the past week

I have the Park Starz Robot Butler to trade for Big Al from the Park Starz series. Please PM if interested.

Yeah that's true, I don't even bother bringing my NYC stuff to the meets but on facebook and another site I'm on, people are always asking me for my taxi tins. I must've traded 2 or 3 in the past week

I really should start but our group does have stuff from far & wide too. I've gotten few of the other cities tins b/c peeps in the group collect it for themselves & extras for trading.

I've done a few trades via snail mail and always turned out well, but one never knows. :confused3

I really should start but our group does have stuff from far & wide too. I've gotten few of the other cities tins b/c peeps in the group collect it for themselves & extras for trading.

I've done a few trades via snail mail and always turned out well, but one never knows. :confused3

Your welcome for that Chicago tin back in January... hehe. This is Scott, I'm under my parents name since I don't have one for these boards.

But yeah totally, last time there were 3 people with ETO's and Romantic Treats which are Japan exclusives so we definitely have a wide variety of vinyls....

BUT more on topic of trading, I'm looking for any Romantic Treats except for Chip, Dale and Donald. I'm mainly looking for Tink but any of the others will do. I have a Chip and Dale to trade

Best advice to find discounted ones is to keep an eye out for clearance ones at disneystore.com and your local disney store. Often the online store will have some for $4.99, and sometimes your local stores will have sales too! If you ever have a chance to go to a Disney outlet they have really good deals too. Just stopped in the Disney outlet on International yesterday (Orlando) and they had open window series vinyls 3 for $9.99! :banana:

Thanks for the information... we now have 25 figures from a few different sets, plus 10 juniors to start our trading journey on our upcoming trip! Plus another 13 that we just want to keep to begin our collection, including a chaser.

Planning on making this a family fun thing with the kids involved:grouphug:

Hello All!

I have decided to sell a majority of mine. Here's a list of what I have to sell:

Lifeboat
Carousel
Red Gears
Cookie Jar
Mushu
Nerd Mickey
Zero from Nightmare before Christmas
Jack Skellington from Nightmare before Christmas
Pumpkin King from Nightmare before Christmas
Pirate Auctioneer
Popcorn
Apple
Knight Armor
Easter Bunny
Green Argyle
Punk Rock (hot pink with stars)
Green with Blue Squares
Pirate Skeleton
Snow White Mirror
Fairy Godmother
Palm Trees
Buzz Lightyear ride
Lightning McQueen
Astro Orbiter
Mickey in Christmas Tree
From Cutesters Too: Present, Yellow Bubbles, Donut, Blue Candy,
All of the Disney 40th Anniversary ones except for Epcot
Some Tron ones
9" Reindeer Holiday
9" Magic Kingdom
Pink Elephant Chaser
Animal Kingdom Zebra and Lion
The Park holiday ones from 2010 that represented the Candlelight Processional, Christmas Parade (toy soldier), and Osborne Lights.

I also have some of the keychains of the Disney characters. I have Genie, Goofy, and Chip.

Some of these are still in box (if they're see thru) and some still have cards, I just didn't want to go through which have cards and which don't. If you would like more info, just pm me.

The only one I'll consider a trade for is the Headless Horseman Animation chaser just because I love the Headless Horseman cartoon so much and just saw that was one of the vinylmations.

Has anyone traded vinlymations at the parks or DTD lately? We are going soon and I heard now you can trade. How does this work? Do you get good vinylmations trading this way?

ALL I CAN DO IS TRY AND SEE ♥

can some one help me get this vinylmation♥ —

"Cars Land and DCA Exclusive Vinylmations

he is a 9inch
cars.jpg

please send me a email tomaphillips@earthlink.net

have way to many to list i also would like to trade for the rest 3inch cars vinylmation they come out friday thanks

Has anyone traded vinlymations at the parks or DTD lately? We are going soon and I heard now you can trade. How does this work? Do you get good vinylmations trading this way?

:) sometimes you do others its commons you can trade 1 vinylmation but in someother places you can trade 2 vinylmation it all depends this is in WDW

IF we are trading at the parks... do we hav ea chance at getting the new ones that are coming out? Sorry to sound crazy.. but last time at the parks we weren't trading these.. just pins.

Certain stores around WDW have trading. There are two types of trading: clear case or mystery box. The clear case has three different vinyls in it that you can see, so you can pick the one you want. The mystery box has a series of numbers on it and you pick a number, and whatever's behind that number is the vinyl that you get.

There are some rules which may or may not be enforced depending on the CM. You're only allowed to trade with each method once per day per person per store. You also have to keep what you get. So if you get something from the mystery box that you already have or that you don't want, you're technically stuck with it and must complete the trade. They're pretty strict about this at D-Street, though depending where else you go you might have a nice CM that won't force you to trade or may even let you take more than one try at the mystery box.

As for what you can get... for the most part they're the typical commons, but occasionally you can get good stuff. It's not rare to see new stuff, as people buy them to trade or they get doubles and trade right there at the parks. The odds of getting a chaser or something are pretty low, unless another guest didn't know what they had and traded it away. So you never know.

Is there a website with a database of vinylmations? Like pinpics for pins?

Also, if anyone has a Pluto keychain I would love to get it from you. My DD12 loves Pluto, she had the keychain but she lost it last time we were at DL. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter