• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vinylmation Complete Sets

zeferea

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know the price for a complete set of vinylmations if you purchase them at disney world. Specifically talking about cutesters or the urban series 2? I am trying to see if they are cheaper then buying them online.

You can buy a box of 24 for around $239 without tax. There are usually 12 in a set including the chase piece. All the boxes are sealed so you don't know what you are getting. The CM we talked to didn't guarantee a complete set in each box. I assume it was like buying a box of football or baseball cards. Not sure what you will get... We decided to just buy them individually since we are collecting them all. Don't think Cutesters are available online yet unless it is through Ebay. The Cutesters just came out Dec. 24th.

I believe you are talking about the three inch figures. Each figure is ten dollars, but you don't know which one is in the box. If you got lucky, it would cost you $10x12=$120 for cutesters. You can purchase, from www.disneyshopping.com, a complete set of urban 2 for 238.80. It contains 24 pieces, but guaranties a complete collection. Just type in vinylmation in the search box.

Thank you for your replies. Yes I am talking about the vinylmation 3 inch sets. When I was down in disney world in the beginning of September I purchased a complete set of 24 at the world of disney store and was only charged $192 for the complete set. I wanted to see if that changed because when you go online to purchase sets I am seeing the $238.80 that disneyrunner2009 mentioned. I have a coworker going to disney next week and I wanted them to purchase the cutester set for me.

Thank you for your replies. Yes I am talking about the vinylmation 3 inch sets. When I was down in disney world in the beginning of September I purchased a complete set of 24 at the world of disney store and was only charged $192 for the complete set. I wanted to see if that changed because when you go online to purchase sets I am seeing the $238.80 that disneyrunner2009 mentioned. I have a coworker going to disney next week and I wanted them to purchase the cutester set for me.

You must have lucked out hitting a sale or gotten a discount some how, I've never seen the case of 24 cheaper than around the $239 range..

Did you have a disney visa or annual pass? I think these both give 10% discounts. Altho it sounds like you got a 20% off discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter