Vintage Disney World shopping

Gazzzwilliams

Earning My Ears
I am planning on visiting Disney next year and I am a huge fan of retro and vintage Disney World clothing. T shirts, sweaters etc

Living in London we have a huge amount of vintage clothing stores and markets here, as buying vintage these days is so popular. Usually I have to hunt through ebay and a few months ago I managed to dig out an old Disney World sweater! made from what looks like in the 80's for £5, in a giant vintage kilo sale. Score!!

So does anybody have any knowledge or what it's like in Orlando? I just thought as its the home of Disney there must be loads of independent stores and flea markets selling old merchandise from the past.

If so could anybody recommend me any vintage stores or flea markets in the lake buena vista or internatinal drive area?
And what are the prices like. Is its a big thing for people to go hunting for these disney antiques? Would I have much competition?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter