• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Villian pins

wendyww

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for villians!! My son is just getting into trading and I would love to find some villians! Either to buy or trade?? We are really new at this so bear with us!! We really want to get a Hades!! Anyone out there?? I thought this would be fun to try and find some for Christmas for him!! Thanks!!:)

Gotta help a fellow Villain fan. I have a few of the WDW rack pins that were released over the summer. E-mail me and we'll see what we can do. There are only 4 Hades Pins in existence to my knowledge. The Hades GWP from the Premier back in 1997, the German ProPin, the one from the Fantasmic hat and the one him holding Pain & Panic. I do not have any for trade but I can look when I'm down in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter