Villian Character Dining?

avic77

Fish out of water
Is there a villian character dining experiance? my teen wants to have dinner with the villians.

Is there a villian character dining experiance? my teen wants to have dinner with the villians.

Not that I'm aware of either. But what a fantastic idea, I would love that!!! :thumbsup2

Maybe the powers that be a reading this..... :rolleyes1 ;)

they used to have a villians dinner at 1900 park fare. that one was fun.... it's a fantastic idea and would be so popular

1900 Park Fare now has a dinner with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Wicked Step Mother and the Step-Sisters. I think that's the closest you'll get.

I really wish they'd do a villians character meal. I bet it would be THE hot ADR to have. Imagine..dinner with Cruella, Capt Hook, Jafar, Queen of Hearts, Maleficent, and maybe the witch from Snow White! Wouldn't that be awesome???

That is an awesome idea. We love character meals and plan several (mostly breakfast) during each trip. I know everyone in my family would jump at the chance to eat with some of the villians. As far as 1900 Park Fare goes, I had no idea the evil step sisters and the wicked step mother were there?!?!? If I'd know that, I would have made ADR's on our last trip. Oh well, I guess next time.

Yeah, they did have one about 6 years ago. Too bad they got rid of it though, we enjoyed it!

That is an awesome idea. We love character meals and plan several (mostly breakfast) during each trip. I know everyone in my family would jump at the chance to eat with some of the villians. As far as 1900 Park Fare goes, I had no idea the evil step sisters and the wicked step mother were there?!?!? If I'd know that, I would have made ADR's on our last trip. Oh well, I guess next time.

Apparently, this is new. I just heard about it this afternoon. When I was there in June it had Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Prince Charming, Suzy and Perla (mice).

I already have ADRs for our trip in June. I'm glad I opted for dinner instead of breakfast!

As has been posted the Villians dinner was tried and cancelled. If it had been successful I'm sure it will still exist.

With a villians dinner you have a very limited audience that it appeals to - many small children are frightened by the villians while many of the older children/adults who aren't frightened by the villiams are also not interested in character meals in general.

With a villians dinner you have a very limited audience that it appeals to - many small children are frightened by the villians while many of the older children/adults who aren't frightened by the villiams are also not interested in character meals in general.

May be my age but I've no interest in the character meals. They're distractions to me from what could otherwise be a quiet breakfast/lunch/dinner.

I don't bemoan it being set up for some situation (special birthday party or some special character restaurant). It seems a little annoying that they're at every sit-down restaurant (or seem to be). I liked it better, as a kid, when you were walking through the park and would just happen upon them. That was far more exciting and seemed less 'corporate'.

Meeting them around the park is like bumping into an old friend.

Setting up the character dining is more like arranging a meeting with someone. I know it's sold as a 'personal experience' but it seems more impersonal to me.

All that being said - I might go for a Villian meal if Chernabog were leaning over my table. I don't think you could pull off his majesty with a person in a suit, though. You'd need some kind of large animated figure.

I would LOVE a villians character meal. If it's been done before and wasn't sucessful, why not just have them during the Halloween season? Or maybe just on MNSSHP nights? Or just during the month of October?

It would make me the happiest girl in the world to be able to dine with the villians :)

I would also love a pirate character meal with Captain Jack and Barbossa! (And Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner) pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!