Villas/Vacation homes with access to fitness center

areuready

Earning My Ears
First I must say this site is awesome! There is a wealth of info here that is truly priceless! Thank you for everyone who has posted any info on the site to help others, what a great sense of community I feel when I read the posts! (Sorry, I'm getting too sentimental)

My question is are there any vacation homes/villas in a master planned community that have access to a fitness center on site? I just lost 40lbs thru running and I don't want my vacation to sabatog my progress. Also I would like to find a place that has activities/playground for my 3yr ds and 1 1/2 dd. We will only be going to disney 1 day, so it does not have to be too close to the resort. thanks for any help!

I know Emerald Island has a fitness center and jogging path. It also has a tot lot for the little ones. There is a volley ball pit that the little one's use for sand play. I have some pics on my site.
http://members.cox.net/disneyvacahome/
There are also tennis court if you play. Just thinking of evercise type stuff. Sorry no pictures of tennis courts yet.

We are booked in a villa in October at the new Windsor Hills resort and they have a fitness center on site. They also have a community pool with a water slide and water spouts. The new playground looks really cool on their website. it is windsorhillsrent.com check it out. They are only 1.5 miles from the MK entrance.

It has 2 br 2 bath, full kitchen, dining room & living room combined, 3 tv's, screened in porch, pirate pirate:associates who will do activities with your kids :cool1:, parents nite out :Pinkbounc, lunch with the pirates :rolleyes1 , breakfast with the pirates :banana: , cane pole fishin', 18 hole putt putt, playground, basketball court, pool table, ping pong table and a great bar & grill that has THE best wings (especially since I don't have to cook them or clean up the mess afterwards).

Can you tell that I am excited to be going there in the fall? :rotfl:

and the gym is good too!

Judy

Bonnie, have you stayed at Windsor palms? How nice it? I spoke to someone from Windsor Hills condos and they said the palms were "old and kinda trashy".

Wuv tigger thank you for your reply. I went on the Marriott site and it said they were doing construction of new villas and the h20 works would be closed until sept, so my dh does not want to stay because of the construction! It sure did look great for kids though!

mbb thank you for your response as well. went to glenbrooks website and my dh is concerned that there does not seem to be a separate kiddie pool and no playground. But boy, they have great prices!

areuready said:
Bonnie, have you stayed at Windsor palms? How nice it? I spoke to someone from Windsor Hills condos and they said the palms were "old and kinda trashy".
I stayed in a condo there 2 years ago. It was a very nice place. I didn't find anything trashy about it. The price was right and the accomodations were clean and spacious. And it's very close to disney.

The Regal Palms in Davenport is a townhouse resort with a seperate villa community across the road. They are just finishing up their fitness center and spa. We have stayed there once this past Jan/Feb and have already made our reservations for 2006! :goodvibes

Thank you Bonnie, I looked at the website and the homes and community looked great!
Regal palms is beautiful onlyone... I called and they are unsure if the gym will be open next week when we arrive. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter