Villas at WL

Piixxii

Earning My Ears
I had a questions regarding the villas at WL. We (my mother, sister and me two children dd age 3, ds age 4 months) will be staying in a 1 bedroom villa and wanted to know if anyone had suggestions regarding room requests for the villas. This is my first Disney trip with the children and I would love it to be perfect. Does anyone know better floors or sides of building or views to request. Also was thinking ground floor would be good if close to the pool. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks!! We can't wait!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Actually, the higher floors are better IMO. The ground floor rooms, even if they face the quiet pool, do not walk out. There is landscaping around all the groundfloor patios that prevent this. Also, there aren't many pool views available in the villas, most of view the woods. I'm a DVC member and VWL is my home resort, I always just request a room close to the elevators, since some of the rooms are a HIKE. I've never gotten a bad room.

ditto the previous poster ... upper floors all have nice views. I always request a room near the elevator, some of the hallways are looong, especially with kids in tow. I also feel safer not being on the ground floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter