• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Villains Unleashed" Hard Ticket Event!

I got that same message and an email that the subject says "Walt Disney World Vacation Confirmation!" but the context says the same as the confirmation page - that the order is not complete. I'm so nervous!!! Did everyone who booked online get the same message?

I got that same message and an email that the subject says "Walt Disney World Vacation Confirmation!" but the context says the same as the confirmation page - that the order is not complete. I'm so nervous!!! Did everyone who booked online get the same message?

Sorry but no.... After several frustrating attempts via Firefox with no luck putting the tix in my cart. I used IE, the tix went in my cart, I I put in my cc info and clicked purchase. It gave me the option to print my tix. I did and saved the PDF. I did note, they appeared within minutes in my MDE App!

Good luck! Spreading magicpixiedust:pixiedust:

YAYYYY!!!!!! Just ordered at 6:10 am, got a "purchase is complete" message, the tix now show up in MDE, and I got the confirmation e-mail. I requested regular shipping and it says I'll get tix sometime after 6/23.

I can't tell you how excited I am!!! End of August is pretty much our only available time for the whole family, so we've never been able to do the Christmas or Halloween party. When I saw this, and the fact that it's during our already scheduled trip, I flipped out. Then was afraid it would sell out before today. I think I would have been in tears!

I can't wait!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

What the heck?!??!?! Ughhhhhh! I'm going to be so pissed if I don't get the tix. I'm going to call at 7....

Wait, I just signed into MDE and they do show there. I wonder if it's because I'm having them shipped that I got that message.

Edit - just got the confirmation email! Phew!

If I have hard tickets for this event, do I still need regular park admission? If not, do you happen to know how early we can be admitted? The party begins at 8p, but was hoping they may let us in a couple hours prior...maybe 5p or 6p.

Thanks

I bought the tickets at 4:34 am and got the same "to be processed" message. Just got my confirmation email! This is such a stressful process but we are going to have a wonderful time. Glad I could buy the tickets online. Pixie dust everyone!!

Info online states you can get into the park at 5 pm. You don't need park admission if enter park at or after 5 pm. I have park hopper and will be visiting DHS in the morning then hop to Epcot for lunch and hop back before 5 pm.

Have fun planning!

If I have hard tickets for this event, do I still need regular park admission? If not, do you happen to know how early we can be admitted? The party begins at 8p, but was hoping they may let us in a couple hours prior...maybe 5p or 6p.

Thanks

No need for regular park admission. I've heard early entry is at 4 or 5 pm (not sure which) with your Villains ticket.

Got our tickets!! :yay: Now just need to change our plans on the first few days... That's not a complaint though! :thumbsup2

I just got the same message. I really hope it goes through.

My second email (confirmed details with PDF printable vouchers) came through at 11:24am (6:24am Florida time) - for all five tickets for the correct five named people.

However... MDE is only showing four out of the five attached tickets, so I guess Disney have decided my wife isn't coming. :( I'll try to add hers manually.

Andre

I got that message at 5 this morning when I purchased the tickets. It said order not complete because the processing center wasn't open at the time but that the tickets would be processed when the center opened and that I would receive a confirmation email when the order was processed. I received a confirmation email a half hour ago saying order is complete and that we would receive the tickets by 6/23. They also appear in my MDE account.

Good morning everyone!:yay:
7:00am-I'm on the phone holding and my husband is on the computer! My husband won out and got our tickets online!:thumbsup2
Can't wait to meet villains we have never met before!:rotfl2:

Andre - I have the same issue. Bought 4 tix that I am having sent via snail mail. Got the email confirmation for all 4 and purchase price was for 4, but I'm only showing 3 in MDE. Hopefully just a glich. So excited to be going. :cool1:

Kathy

Thanks

I just spoke with a CM because I had the same questions. You do not need regular park admission in addition to the Villains ticket. The CM said they will let you in early but wasn't definite on a time. She guessed 5pm, maybe 4 just like MNSSHP.

I ordered two tix at 6am. Only 1 showing in MDE. Called Disney to check both went through, only to be told that those tickets are not available to general public yet and get nasty about it. Can they not send out a memo to the phone CMs? I just wasted an international phonecall for nothing. She wouldn't even transfer me to someone else :mad::mad:

Finally got through to someone not having a bad morning. Anyone else with glitches I was told to call 407-566-4985, select option #5. They open at 8:30 and can supposedly check that your tickets went through etc.

Andre - I have the same issue. Bought 4 tix that I am having sent via snail mail. Got the email confirmation for all 4 and purchase price was for 4, but I'm only showing 3 in MDE. Hopefully just a glich. So excited to be going.

And I just found that MDE doesn't show the actual reference numbers of the tickets that it has correctly linked (it does show them for resort reservations and dining bookings) so I don't know which one of the five tickets in the PDF file has not been assigned. Trial and error time I guess.

I just spoke with a CM because I had the same questions. You do not need regular park admission in addition to the Villains ticket. The CM said they will let you in early but wasn't definite on a time. She guessed 5pm, maybe 4 just like MNSSHP.

Correct. The earliest entry time will be 5pm, for a party start time of 8pm. Regular park closing is listed as 7pm, which unlike the MK parties gives a one-hour gap for some reason.

Oh, and while there won't be any FastPass+ bookings available during the party time, there will of course still be regular guests in the park using FP+ between 5pm and 7pm.... and between 5pm and 7pm your party ticket effectively makes you a regular guest too. Not that I'm suggesting anything of course, but if I was a betting man... ;)

Andre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter