Villa pool heat

mrsminniemouse

DIS Veteran
Just a quick question as I cannot get search to work.

We are booking a villa for 21 nights from 29 March next year. We will be travelling with another family with young kids as well as our two (1 year and 4 years)

Do you think we need pool heat at that time of year? It costs a fair bit so i dont want it unless necessary but I dont want the pool to be too cold for the kids to enjoy. On the other hand we want it to be refeshing and not too warm.

I have never been during April before so am undecided.

Any advice?
Thanks so much,
Mandy :)

Yes i would have the pool heated..
We have it heated in september as we cannot stand to get into a cold pool...:scared1:

Our friends were in Villa this Easter 7th-21st Apr. They decided not to have the heat, It was too cold for them to use it. It very similar dates to yours so I would say you need it. Glad we were in hotel, pool temp was perfect:thumbsup2

You may be able to cancel the pool heat if you think after a few days you will not need it? Just ask the owner what their policy is.

Yes, without doubt have the pool heat on. We were in FL late May with our 3 boys (6,4 & 4 months) & heating the pool is essential in my opinion. It makes the pool a lot more welcoming.

Hi Mandy
I agree pool heat.
We always go between last week in March and first week in April - we always need heat.
Especially as we are mainly swimming early morning before hitting the parks and late evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter