Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

Ahh, I just got enough for a Best Buy card and now they are gone. They were there last night but I was 250 short and couldn't find anything before I went to bed. This morning, I find lots of ads and went to redeem and no more.

Oh Gosh Darn. I got one this week and I had plan on stacking at least 4 and get a VISA.

I am fairly new to all of this. Is there a chance that BB will be back?

Oh Gosh Darn. I got one this week and I had plan on stacking at least 4 and get a VISA.

I am fairly new to all of this. Is there a chance that BB will be back?

Someone posted on viggle's facebook page that they contacted viggle and were told "will restock eventually but also want to keep things fresh". Guess we will have to wait and see.

Did you do this online or in store?

I went into the store. I wasn't sure if it could be done so I just went up to one of the registers with one of the gift cards that you can choose how much to put on and my 8 printouts from Viggle. I asked the cashier if I could combine them into one card and he said it would be no problem. took a few minutes to scan each one and apply it to the balance but other than that no issues with it at all.

I thought my fellow Viggle peeps woud appreciate this; just bought a new washer and received 2 starter packs of Tide HE that had Lowes coupons for $5 and two $2 in each pack along with a sample of Tide.

That stinks best buy are gone. I was trying to cash out on Saturday for lows and it kept on telling me that there wasn't enough supply. But it was still there, not sure why they didn't take it off when they took bb off.

I hope target comes back soon or bb so I can cash out.

Yeah about BB. I checked when I woke up this morning and BB GC were all gone. I just redeemed for one last week and was trying to get another one. If they come back by the time I have enough for another card (30,000) I'll get one but if not I will probably do CVS.

Linda

Has anyone tried to log into the Jet Blue thing? There's no channel, and you can't manually check in, and the web page for it is down. :headache:

Has anyone tried to log into the Jet Blue thing? There's no channel, and you can't manually check in, and the web page for it is down. :headache:

There are so many people trying to get on right now. I think they just can't handle the traffic.

Glad I found this thread. I have had Viggle for awhile and enjoy MyGuy and the Viggle live. I had just over 50,000 so I just got a Best Buy gift card. They were still showing as available for me so I figured I would give it a try. I have received my email but not yet printed it out.

ETA: I printed it but then decided to see if I could purchase a gift card online. I can! So now I will await my free $25 gift card (free shipping) that I will save for a Christmas gift. I know many of you have received much large rewards and that is fantastic, this is my first use of points so I am excited to see how the cashing in works!

Glad I found this thread. I have had Viggle for awhile and enjoy MyGuy and the Viggle live. I had just over 50,000 so I just got a Best Buy gift card. They were still showing as available for me so I figured I would give it a try. I have received my email but not yet printed it out.

ETA: I printed it but then decided to see if I could purchase a gift card online. I can! So now I will await my free $25 gift card (free shipping) that I will save for a Christmas gift. I know many of you have received much large rewards and that is fantastic, this is my first use of points so I am excited to see how the cashing in works!

Congrats on your first prize!! I didn't realize you could get a regular gift card with it. I may have to do that too, I have 4 already and just logged on and saw Best Buy is back so I will be cashing in on another one here in a minute.

I was jsut able to check into the Get Away With it for those not able to earlier. I'm glad because I will be on a plane tonight during all the prime time shows so at least I can get some bonus points today.

With Best Buy cards returning so quickly, it would seem that Target and Amazon cards may never come back. This would mark the first time that the $25 gift card category was not replaced by something else. In the past, whenever BB ran out, it was usually replaced with Target or Amazon. Not this time....interesting. It's nice to see consistency though, Best Buy is a great reward. But I'm sure the Target and Amazon crowds are disappointed.

diznee25

Just wondering if anybody is getting the extra points for the Jet Blue Game.

I have successfully logged in 2x (once yesterday and once today) and still haven't gotten any points...Are the points automatic or delay?????

Just wondering if anybody is getting the extra points for the Jet Blue Game.

I have successfully logged in 2x (once yesterday and once today) and still haven't gotten any points...Are the points automatic or delay?????

I checked into the Jet Blue game show twice today; at noon and again at 5:00pm. Got bonus points immediately for both.

Yesterday I didn't get bonus points and I had checked into the one at noon. :sad1:

diznee25

Yeah, that is not good. I can check ads at work during the day but generally cannot check into shows until the evening.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter