Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

When B&N comes back, it will be 9,000 points with the other $5 GCs. :thumbsup2 I wouldn't worry, B&N has always been a very consistent reward, I'm sure it will be back. I just think lots of people cashed out for it last night, and that's probably why it's out of stock so soon.

diznee25

I've been seeing 50pt battleship ads and after a few of those the rare Snow White 100pt ad pops up! I've gotten like 500pts from those adds in the last 3-4 hours. Just occasionally checking the app every so often to see what ads are around.

I was just wondering who on here was able to change their BK ecard to a regular crown card? Was it difficult? I am afraid if I report it lost they wont replace it. Can you let me know how you did it ? TIA!!!:thumbsup2

Oh and iTunes is back (conveniently AFTER the point raise).

I guess it doesn't take away from my TV viewing cuz I'll check in to another show during a commercial (or I pause the DVR). But yeah to each her/his own. :)

I haven't posted here before, but I've been reading this thread consistently from the start. I've been doing Viggle for 2 months and I am very happy with it. I'm not surprised that they had to increase the point amounts for rewards. They probably would have gone out of business if they hadn't. It's usage has grown tremendously. Good for them!

I really don't understand those that complain about it. Maybe someone can enlighten me?

Here are my thoughts: It's a free app. I can watch ads at work even if I'm not home to watch TV to gain points. I can't do any other rewards websites at work because the internet filter blocks them all. It's super easy to use and I can accumulate a lot of points during the day by checking into an all day show before I leave the house and watching ads alone.

I cashed out Tuesday night and was close to having enough for another $5 at 7,500 early yesterday which I was able to get - I'm so glad I did because I could get my CVS gc's while they were still 7,500. I didn't know about the change in reward value until I saw it here on the thread today. Glad I cashed out when I did! And at 9,000 for $5 that's still better rate than 50,000 for $25.

I was just wondering who on here was able to change their BK ecard to a regular crown card? Was it difficult? I am afraid if I report it lost they wont replace it. Can you let me know how you did it ? TIA!!!:thumbsup2

Go online to create a BK Crown Club account or whatever it is called. Register the card and then report it as lost and request to transfer it to a new card they will mail you a real card (will take about a week to get). Then when you get the new card register it and from then on register the new card number, report them as lost and transfer the balance to the real card. It it very simple to do.

I was still able to cash out this morning around 9:30am for a SB card for 7500 points! :cool1:

Yes, this app doesn't let me earn rewards as quickly as it did when I first started with it, (early February) but in total I've earned $135 in rewards. Some days I am more vigalant in checking in, others I forget. I'm able to buy a song I want on Itunes or get the occasional coffee without it taking out from the household $$$.

I'll keep up with it as long as it seems worth my time. It still does. Honestly, at the beginning it was almost too easy to earn. You wondered how they could stay in business that way.

Go online to create a BK Crown Club account or whatever it is called. Register the card and then report it as lost and request to transfer it to a new card they will mail you a real card (will take about a week to get). Then when you get the new card register it and from then on register the new card number, report them as lost and transfer the balance to the real card. It it very simple to do.

Thank you so much! Id rather have a card than emailed numbers !

I emailed CVS but I am very impatient....Does anyone know if you can use more than one e-gift card at a time at CVS? how do they work? Do I have to print them or do they go on my CVS card?

I just signed up 2 days ago but can not read 120 pages of notes to see if anyone has asked these questions before.

What do they do with this information? What is the "point" of Viggle. I suppose I should have wondered about that before I signed up :) I had read a few pages and expected 2 points per minute watched. I guess that changed some earlier day, as I am only getting 1 point per minute. (But it appears for bonus points you get those regardless of the time you check into the show???)

I feel like I have spent a fair amount of time checking in on shows to maximize points yet have less than 7K in 3 days. What am I missing?? If it takes a week to get a $5 card, I think I have probably spent more time turning the TV on and off than $5 worth. I think I am not doing this right.

I emailed CVS but I am very impatient....Does anyone know if you can use more than one e-gift card at a time at CVS? how do they work? Do I have to print them or do they go on my CVS card?

I used 6 in one transaction this week. Just print them out and the cashier will scan them (and if they don't scan, they can type in the number and pin that print on your paper). They keep them when they are used up but if you have some cash left on it, they give it back to you (and my CVS's cashier offers me a pen to write the balance on the paper with). I've not had any that haven't scanned.

I just signed up 2 days ago but can not read 120 pages of notes to see if anyone has asked these questions before.

What do they do with this information? What is the "point" of Viggle. I suppose I should have wondered about that before I signed up :) I had read a few pages and expected 2 points per minute watched. I guess that changed some earlier day, as I am only getting 1 point per minute. (But it appears for bonus points you get those regardless of the time you check into the show???)

I feel like I have spent a fair amount of time checking in on shows to maximize points yet have less than 7K in 3 days. What am I missing?? If it takes a week to get a $5 card, I think I have probably spent more time turning the TV on and off than $5 worth. I think I am not doing this right.

I think 7K in 3 days is a reasonable pace now. In the beginning people were getting huge numbers, but viggle has adjusted the way they do things in order to slow down the amount of points you can get per day.

They changed from 2 points per minute to one point per minute several weeks ago. There is a max of 6,000 points you can earn each day but most people do not earn that many. Many of the ads have been for 15 points per 30-second ad. And lately you have to really look for the ads within the Most Chatter or Search because the ads in the Featured Shows are mostly for the Hollywood sweepstakes.

That said, you can always get the bonus points for the shows in the prime time hours. Just check into the show (you can do a manual check-in where you let your app try to identify the show even if you don't have your TV on and after the second attempt, it gives you the option to type in the name of the program and you can check in then). Notice the time and after 10 minutes, you can switch to another show. Sometimes your bonus points will populate right away, sometimes there is a lag before they show up.

There seems to be some "sweet spot" times of day when you can get a string of 25-pt and 50-pt ads for Burger King or various movies - it used to be GatorAde.

Anyway, you just have to look. With the change in the number of points that you need for the $5 rewards, it will take longer than before to cash in, but as you do it more, you'll learn what works for you. Also doing the trivia games during the shows can give you some points. Also be sure to check into a long running show in the morning so you can at least get those points for "watching".

Yes you can use more than one at a time. They just scan the bar code or type thanks numbers. I had one manager refuse the viggle e cards. I called corporate and they straightened them out. Corporate said next time tell the manager to call them.

Did viggle post the list of bonus point shows from last night anywhere? Normally they have a list on their blog but they didn't have one for Thursday. I wanted to try to check into the shows I missed last night today on hulu, itunes, etc. but can't remember them all.

Did viggle post the list of bonus point shows from last night anywhere? Normally they have a list on their blog but they didn't have one for Thursday. I wanted to try to check into the shows I missed last night today on hulu, itunes, etc. but can't remember them all.
No, I didn't see it last night. Try Viggle Assistant on facebook, they usually post a list on their page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter