Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

what is the max points some of you have gotten in a day??

I am home all day with DS (and night) lol do I have to watch the whole show after I check in? I dont want to check in and get asked questions after its over and have no idea the answer since I wasnt watching! lol

I am trying to see how many points people average a day..

Also, i checked into the view and then at 1030 I checked into the today show..the view is no longer showing a check mark but the Today show is...Am I still going to get full points for both?

u can check in and not watch the show!

i think once the show is over u need to check into the next

I am home all day with DS (and night) lol do I have to watch the whole show after I check in? I dont want to check in and get asked questions after its over and have no idea the answer since I wasnt watching! lol

Also, i checked into the view and then at 1030 I checked into the today show..the view is no longer showing a check mark but the Today show is...Am I still going to get full points for both?

darn it, I was checking into different shows every 20-25 min or so

Whats odd is they are all listed under my check ins, but no points for any of them..I logged in and out and no luck

I believe you can get up to 12k in a day. sometimes the points lag behind. I've gotten points awarded the next day for shows I watched the night before. If you aren't getting your points within 24 hours you need to contact Viggle.

In 12 days of Viggling, I have managed to accumulate just over 94,000 points (some today but not close to maxed out for the day.) In the mornings, I almost always check into a long show that gives me points for several hours. Then in the evenings I often check into several of the featured shows. I also do many of the ads (more when I am on a wi-fi than my data plan as Viggle is a data hog!)

You don't have to watch a show after you check into it. In fact, you often have to check into multiple shows in an hour to get the maximum amount of points (just make sure you wait at least 11 minutes between check-ins to get credit.) If you hope to get even close to max points for a day, you have to do the ads.

I did not know u can log into more than 1 show after 11 minutes......i

In 12 days of Viggling, I have managed to accumulate just over 94,000 points (some today but not close to maxed out for the day.) In the mornings, I almost always check into a long show that gives me points for several hours. then in the evenings I often check into several of the featured shows. I also do many fo the ads (more when I am on a wi-fi than my data plan as Viggle is a data hog!)

You don't have to watch a show after you check into it. In fact, you often have to check into multiple shows in an hour to get the maximum amount of points (just make sure you wait at least 11 minutes between check-ins to get credit.) If you hope to get even close to max points for a day, you have to do the ads.

In 12 days of Viggling, I have managed to accumulate just over 94,000 points (some today but not close to maxed out for the day.) In the mornings, I almost always check into a long show that gives me points for several hours. then in the evenings I often check into several of the featured shows. I also do many fo the ads (more when I am on a wi-fi than my data plan as Viggle is a data hog!)

It is only giving me credit for how much I watch before logging into the next show, I cant get full points for two shows on at the same time :headache:

It is only giving me credit for how much I watch before logging into the next show, I cant get full points for two shows on at the same time :headache:

You aren't going to get minute credit for the full minutes for each show but you will get the bonus points for each check-in. For instance, if there are 4 shows that are on from 8-9 and each has a 250+ bonus your points will be as follows (assuming you check-in to the first show at 8 and then each of the other 3 shows in a timely manner.)

(4) * 250 = 1,000
60 minutes * 2 pts./min = 120

Total = 1,120 points

Hi. You get 2 points per minute that you are "checked in" for a program. When the program ends, you stop getting points until / unless you check into another program at which time you'll get 2 points per minute for the new program. You do not have to watch the program after you check-in. Many people "check in" to a program and then go about their day, coming back every hour or so to "check in" to another program.

In the evenings, some programs have bonus points that you get in addition to the 2 points per minute that you're checked in. For these, you must be checked in for a minimum of 10 minutes (most people are now waiting a full 11 minutes to be certain) to be able to get the bonus points. There are usually 2 - 3 programs per prime-time-hour that offer bonus points, so to get the most of these, check in to one (I always check into the one with the most possible bonus points so in case I get distracted and don't get back, I won't lose as much opportunity to earn), then after 11 minutes, check into another bonus program.

If you're going to be gone all day, find a program in the morning that lasts a few hours and check into that before you leave - then you'll earn those points until you get home.

There are also the ads that you can watch for points, but you don't always get points for these.

Some programs have interactive things like the basketball game the other day offered trivia questions and predictions (like will he make the free throw?) that obviously you have to be watching and attentive to your device to be able to participate.

You could make this a full-time effort to get the maximum 12K points each day but the way I see it is that I'll do it when I'm home and watching tv, set things up for longer programs when I can't, and not worry about it - anything I can "earn" for something I was pretty much doing anyway is great.

You can cash in for up to $550 per year - I'm "saving" for an iPad 3 so I'm going to be going for the Best Buy gift cards!

Unfortunately you can't. Say you watch Rachael Ray at 10 until 10:20 and then switch to something else at 10:20-11. You will only get the points for 20 minutes of Ray and 40 minutes of the other program. Not 120 minutes total (60 for each show).

You get credit for at most 12 hours of tv a day. During those 12 hours, you can only be watching on tv show at a time. You can switch every few minutes if you want, but you only get credit for what you are currently checked into. The one caveat is that you can't check in during the last 5 minutes of a show.

The bonus points work differently. Those you need to be checked in for at least 10 minutes to get the bonus points.

The check in points may not immediately show up if you check in again before they check you out. But the points should magically show up in your account later. For instance, I routinely check into a few shows during prime time for the bonus points, and when I wake up I have a thousand more than I did the night before.

For anyone interested Viggle is doing a LIVE trivia event with Smash tonight!

This is one of my favorite shows, and I've seen every episode so I should be able to rake in the points with this event! :woohoo:

diznee25

Good morning everyone. I am getting no ads again today! I checked out the SD site and they talk about G and N and S.
Example:Have had a consistent run of G under N for at least 10 clicks now- but only on one device
Edit- showed up on the other device under S
What does all this mean?
Also I did not get all the points for shows watched this weekend. This morning I am not getting points for all the ads I am watching(that is the very few that are displaying).

Looking at your post count, it seems you are new to the Disboards. :welcome:

Viggle places videos randomly under TV shows listed in the app. All the Slickdeal people are doing is helping each other out by saying where the videos are. And sometimes where the videos are located is different for each Viggle user.

G = gatorade
N = NCAA (basketball)
S = soccer

I cracked their code within seconds! :rolleyes: They think they are so sly like they're in a secret club or something....but really most of them are not so bright. I figured out those codes before some of them did. :rotfl2:

They wouldn't like me though. I'm not even a member of SD. Just more of a lurker who is really interested in the banter that takes place in their Viggle thread. popcorn::

To answer your last question: If you noticed points not coming in for shows you watched, contact Viggle.

As for the videos you clicked on, Viggle does not make that up to anyone. Viggle claims the number of times you see a video, and the number of times you get points for it depends on their agreement with advertisers. So there will be times you click and won't get points for a video....nothing you can do.

diznee25

The Wiz ads are popping up for 10 points right now instead of 100. Doing it for any of you? They're still 1 minute long....o.o

The Wiz ads are popping up for 10 points right now instead of 100. Doing it for any of you? They're still 1 minute long....o.o

Yes! I don't know whether to be :rotfl2: or :mad:..... That Wiz ad is a minute long...and now only 10 points! I can't believe it.

People on SD are soo mad! I don't really see the point for their secret Viggle forum board now...:rotfl2:

If I had to guess I'd say Viggle is remodeling the videos for points. Not sure if we'll ever see another 100 point video again...that's my guess.

diznee25

Yep, totally sucks :rolleyes: I did find 50 point ads under Being Human, best I can find right now. I'm almost to my daily max, just a couple hundred to go.

Yeah, they are only 10 pts for me too. I already know enough about what wiz is doing. 10 pts, not worth it. Not sure why they would think this is a good idea? Why would we click when we are used to 100 pts for the same thing?

The 10 pt ones stink but I've been having luck finding good ads back through my check-in history :)

Viggle went to take a Wiz ;D

I don't see the ad anymore.

And...thanks to this thread (I had lurked!) I started viggling last Tuesday and I'm up to around 18,500! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter