Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

why does it keep logging me out before a show is over? Happened last night and today!

Viggle claims their app never kicks you out of a show. They say it has to do with your internet connection. That even the slightest hiccup will knock you out of a 'checked-in' show. :rolleyes:

Not sure if I believe this, but that's what they said on their Facebook page. A ton of users were posting about the same problem and so Viggle posted that as a response. Sorry I don't have the direct quote...it was over 3 weeks ago.

We're on a new page, just want to see if anyone knows about using CVS GCs to buy Disney GCs. I don't want this to be left behind!

diznee25

Can't wait to see what, if any, Target cards come back now? Perhaps the 50,000 wasn't a success for them? :rotfl2: I can hope at least!

I would also love to know if you can use CVS for a Disney gift card ~ great question! Walgreens allows it so perhaps? :worship:

Heather

Anyone have a problem logging into stuff today. I have tried a few shows and they say that I have checked in, but is not in the upper corner of my phone. After trying three different shows it then worked.:confused3

I keep getting kicked out as well. I don't always notice it right away and am missing points because of it. :sad2:

Anyone have a problem logging into stuff today. I have tried a few shows and they say that I have checked in, but is not in the upper corner of my phone. After trying three different shows it then worked.:confused3

I've had that happen, so I just try show after show until something 'checks-in.' Disappointing that you are 0-3 trying to check-in. Maybe try logging out and back in? This is Viggle's standard answer for everything, so though I'd pass it along! :rotfl2:

Good luck :goodvibes

I just checked-into The Real Housewives of Orange County on Bravo, and it worked. Try that station...

diznee25

Not sure if anyone cares about keeping tabs on gift cards, but Sephora, The Gap, and Banana Republic are all gone too. (In addition to the Target and BestBuy cards.)

Everyone is redeeming their points today it seems! :cool1:

diznee25

DH started doing this app on the 20th and he's already redeemed for $30 in Chili's GCs and $35 in BK GCs. I'm impressed. :thumbsup2

We'll use them on our spring trip. $35 will be plenty for the 6 of us to get 2 meals so lunch and dinner on the way down and if the BK comes back or some other fast food, then he can get another $35 for the trip back home. I already have some Chili's GCs so combined together that should be enough for 1 meal for the 6 of us.

I've heard of a few Viggle users who were unable to use their BK e-giftcards. One person said they visited 4 different BKs where they live, and all of them said they don't take e-gift cards, only physical gift cards. :sad2: And apparently Viggle refused to let this person exchange the BK GCs for something else. And I guess BK wouldn't (or couldn't) transfer $$ to physical card. Don't know why?? :sad2:

I truly hope those were just isolated events. Just wanted to give you a heads up. :flower3: Even if you want to save your cards for your vacation, it wouldn't hurt to pop into a local BK and ask if they take e-gift cards.

Or maybe you've already used some and it worked?.....I hope!

diznee25

I've heard of a few Viggle users who were unable to use their BK e-giftcards. One person said they visited 4 different BKs where they live, and all of them said they don't take e-gift cards, only physical gift cards. :sad2: And apparently Viggle refused to let this person exchange the BK GCs for something else. And I guess BK wouldn't (or couldn't) transfer $$ to physical card. Don't know why?? :sad2:

I truly hope those were just isolated events. Just wanted to give you a heads up. :flower3: Even if you want to save your cards for your vacation, it wouldn't hurt to pop into a local BK and ask if they take e-gift cards.

Or maybe you've already used some and it worked?.....I hope!

diznee25

Haven't used them yet but I was planning on going over to our local one and seeing what the procedure is for redeeming e-gift cards and also seeing if I could just buy the physical cards with the e-cards so it wouldn't be an issue while traveling.

If my local store balks I'll just get on the phone with BK corporate and have them work something out. They can't sell something that their stores won't redeem, yk?

Yep, I had the same thought, 'Why would BK sell e-gift cards and not accept them?'

So I decided to read their policy regarding e-gift cards: They are only accepted at "Participating" restaurants. So that would explain why a couple Viggler's had that problem; must be those BK stores weren't participating locations.

Good luck, I hope it goes smoothly for you :goodvibes

diznee25

I checked in and watched trailers for most of the day. However, I didn't get points for any of them til about 3 PM. And I don't seem to have gotten points for anything I did prior to 3PM when it started working again.

Granted, there is a $550 reward cap per calendar year for everyone, but still... I don't think it's Viggle's intention for everyone to redeem $50 every single month in rewards. Or like that one person (from FB) who already redeemed an Amazon Kindle and has enough points to get another one already! :rolleyes:

The $550 limit makes sense actually. It ensures that they don't need to deal with the IRS for any of its members. If anyone hit $600 in rewards, they would need to file with the IRS. But below the $600, its the recipients responsibility to claim it. Saves a ton of paperwork on their end.

Even if they do end up bumping it up to 50,000 for a $25 gift card as they did with the Target ones, that 100,000 for $50. Assuming you do around 5,000 points a day, thats 20 days a month to hit the max over the year. Sounds pretty spot on to me. It is a huge change from the 4,000 for a $5 Amazon gift card they had when they opened........

I cashed out for an iTunes card yesterday and went ahead and cashed the rest of mine out for a movie ticket a bit ago.
So far i'm not having any issues with it logging me out while i'm checked into something. I am keeping a close eye on it thought tonight.

I have been using viggle for a few weeks without a problem, last night and all day today I have not been able to do anything. I try to check in and it just spins then exits the app. Last night I even deleted the app and uploaded it again, anyone else have this problem?:confused:

I am so bummed that Target is gone! I have been saving up and am almost to 40,000 and was hoping to redeem within the week. It has been slow getting the last 15,000 points! I did redeem for 4 more movie tickets to take the kids to see Lorax in Imax3D. The great part was that the manager couldn't get the register to make them work so he just handed them back to me and said I could try them some other time and gave us passes into the movie. Seriously, free $67 dollar movie plus I still have $52 dollars in vouchers to use another time. I was pretty happy about that!

I am so bummed that Target is gone! I have been saving up and am almost to 40,000 and was hoping to redeem within the week. It has been slow getting the last 15,000 points! I did redeem for 4 more movie tickets to take the kids to see Lorax in Imax3D. The great part was that the manager couldn't get the register to make them work so he just handed them back to me and said I could try them some other time and gave us passes into the movie. Seriously, free $67 dollar movie plus I still have $52 dollars in vouchers to use another time. I was pretty happy about that!

Ooh that's a score! I still have not redeemed.I keep hoping they will add something new.

I bet it wouldn't take it because it's a new movie, they don't allow passes for those. You have to wait a week or 2 after it comes out.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong but I can't see how everyone is racking up points so fast. I added the app about 5 days ago and still only have 4400 points total. I check in for 2-3 shows and watch the trailers. I don't see trivia anywhere.

I gave up on the Target card and cashed out for CVS eCards (I can parlay these to more money with couponing anyway). How long does it take to get these?

You get these immediately. I got an email with the code to enter and link. You go there and print the e-card. The information is also in your reward history.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter