Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

ok, for anyone who is curious, I e-mailed Viggle to clairify the following statement from their FAQ's.

"You may not accumulate points for any particular engagement more than twice in one day."

The statement above is from FAQ's under, Viggle Points/Are there limitations on the number of Viggle points I can get?

Here is the reply I got back from Viggle Support:

"While you can watch as many videos and trailers and play as many games as you like, you will only receive points twice per day for each engagement."

So I was correct in assuming "engagements" were videos/trailers/games. But I just had to make sure! ;)

diznee25

Just about to get my first 7500 viggle points so I'll be eligible to redeem if I see something I want. My question is, has anyone received their reward yet. Just curious if this really works?

Yep, I've redeemed several rewards.

Once you click the redeem button, something will pop up explaining how to use or get your reward. If you are getting an e-gift card, Viggle should e-mail it to you. Very simple! :thumbsup2

diznee25

Just about to get my first 7500 viggle points so I'll be eligible to redeem if I see something I want. My question is, has anyone received their reward yet. Just curious if this really works?
I have earned about 4 $5 Target gift cards so far. :cool1: Yes, it really works! I followed Diznee25's great suggestion of adding the Target gift card (if you choose Target) to the gift card option on TArget. I have the Target app on my iPhone and I just input the numbers and save them there. When I go to the store to use they will scan them to redeem. Easy! :thumbsup2

I will say this, I have never received an email confirmation of my gift cards like others are. I have this option checked so I think they still have kinks. No problem I just write down the numbers first, then save in my Target gift cards and close that. The gift card history should be saved in your history with Viggle as well.

The other piece I was going to mention - some cashiers might not be up with modern technology :rotfl2: One time at BestBuy I tried to use a coupon from my phone and she looked at me like I was nuts and couldn't get it done correctly and ended up sending me to customer service. They did resolve it but I wanted to throw that out there because it likely wouldn't be Viggles fault in that situation.

Heather

LOL, Heather, I had the opposite problem once. I was trying to use a coupon from my phone at JoAnn fabrics. I had no idea how to retrieve it or use it. I had to hand the cashier my phone and she got it. :)
diznee, thanks for getting that clarified for us! I was wondering about that as well.

I just redeemed my 2nd Itunes card since I joined. Last time it took me 2 days to earn the 14000 points, this time it took me a week. ;)

Once I hit redeem, the code for itunes popped up on my phone. I immediately entered it into Itunes and got the credit. I did also get an email from Viggle with the code.

I was able to watch one trailer yesterday for points and that was it. There are trailers available but no points are being offered for them. What's everyone else's status?

LOL, Heather, I had the opposite problem once. I was trying to use a coupon from my phone at JoAnn fabrics. I had no idea how to retrieve it or use it. I had to hand the cashier my phone and she got it. :)
diznee, thanks for getting that clarified for us! I was wondering about that as well.

Not a problem, glad to help out. :thumbsup2

Looks like Viggle has added $25 Best Buy Gift cards, costs 37,500 points.

I wish they would add $25 Target gift cards! Wait and see....popcorn::

diznee25

I just watched some ads for points for the first time in days! It put a little red check in the bottom corner to show I watched it.

I just watched some ads for points for the first time in days! It put a little red check in the bottom corner to show I watched it.

Woo Hoo! Yes!!!
With all those adds and trailers tonight we really racked up points!
I am so excited because I just cashed out for my first $15 Target GC. I actually have almost enough points for another $15. I'll have my second one tomorrow or the next day. I have just been putting off redeeming until I took the time to get the Target app.
DS will have enough for a $15 GC by morning. :)

Boohoo :sad1: They are out of Target gift cards again. I'm glad some of you were able to get the elusive $15 gift cards because I've never even seen them :lmao:

My friend and I really have fun with this and last night we were texting each other when we found new "commercials".:cool1:

I wish they wouldn't allow the promos to be played over and over since it appears based on the FB and Twitter posts people say this is fine??? The FAQ says two times as we've talked about. :confused3

I am glad the promos are back!

Heather

How long does it take to be credited for the points? Seems I may be missing a few from last night.
And I'm watching a bunch of previews now.

I joined about ten days ago and have redeemed for $30 in Target gift cards. Three $5 were at 7500 points and one $15 was at 21000 points. Anyway, I get the codes and load them into my Target account. Then, I combine the cards into one, leave the screen open on my iPod Touch, and turn on the device for the Target employee to scan the code. Works great. Off to watch more ads. Thanks OP!

We redeemed 1 target gift card, but have not been credited any of our points for what we checked-in to yesterday. We were getting the points right after we watched the show now nothing, anyone have any ideas why we're not getting our points?

Try logging out then back in again, that causes the point values to refresh

Okay, it actually does work!! I really should have held out for more points, but I wanted to redeem and see if this was really for real. I got my $5 Starbucks giftcard!!! Yea!!! I just wish I would remember to viggle everytime I watch TV, I sometimes forget. I also wish all my DVR's would work but they don't always register. I'm looking forward to the Academy Awards Show, I understand we could rack up as much as 10,000 points!

With the Academy Awards Show....is the 10,000 you could possibly earn count as the standard max of 12,000 per day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter