Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

I'm sorry for all of my questions!!! Anyone know if you're doing this from an i-touch (so no data) if you can redeem target gc's in the store and how you would do that? Thanks!

I think you can load target GCs to target.com. Then you can just print them out or load to your mobile phone.

Can't you print the e-mail and show that to the cashier?

Thank you for all your replies! My email didn't show the barcode but when I printed the email it printed with a barcode to show the cashier! Thanks for all your help!

DD just got the points needed to get a target gift card she wants to go to target "Right Now!" how long does it take to get the gift card.

It's sent to your email so you print it out or have the barcode to show the cashier. No waiting

Has anyone been able to watch any trailers or do trivia at all. I know we disscussed it that they were having issues the other day but I still can't do any.

Twitter said that trivia would return tomorrow and I don't think I've been getting points for trailers

I really love Viggle. It seems too good to be true. Normally I don't watch a lot of tv, but I've been stuck home the last few days because the baby has a cold, so I've been able to check in to a lot of shows. I've already earned a $5 Target card since signing up 5 days ago, and I'm close to earning another one.

I find it very fun to see the points racking up. Can't wait to go shopping to see how the gift cards work at the scanner.

Twitter said that trivia would return tomorrow and I don't think I've been getting points for trailers

Thank you! No, I haven't been getting points for the trailers either. They don't say they have points but I clicked a few just to see if I would get points anyway but I didn't.
I need to find them on twitter and FB so I can keep up LOL!

Does anyone know if they changed the points. I have watched 2 half hour shows today and have only gotten 29 points for each one. I thought it was 60 for half hour and 120 an hour? Thanks

Does anyone know if they changed the points. I have watched 2 half hour shows today and have only gotten 29 points for each one. I thought it was 60 for half hour and 120 an hour? Thanks

Same thing happened to me. Watched an hour + a bit of the today show and only got 68 points

Yep :sad2: for 4 hours of the Today show I just got 239 points!!:scared1:

Clearly they are still having issues :confused3

Anyone else?

Heather

They just restocked Starbucks gift cards!! :cool1:

I've been getting the normal amount of points: 120 per hour.

diznee25

Hmmm, I not only got 120 points per hour but I recieved too many points this morning. I watched Morning Express With Robin Mead on HLN. It runs from 6am to12 noon. I turned it on and checked in at 6:30. I checked Viggle a little after 12 and it was still showing that I was checked in even though the show was over. I forgot about it for a while and then a little after 12:30 I recieved a notice that I recieved 720 points for it.:confused3

Hmmm, I not only got 120 points per hour but I recieved too many points this morning. I watched Morning Express With Robin Mead on HLN. It runs from 6am to12 noon. I turned it on and checked in at 6:30. I checked Viggle a little after 12 and it was still showing that I was checked in even though the show was over. I forgot about it for a while and then a little after 12:30 I recieved a notice that I recieved 720 points for it.:confused3

Yea, I find this confusing as well. On Sunday night I received a little over 1200 points for watching The Simpsons! :scared1: (Viggle had this show listed at just a 300 bonus point check-in...)

Just a side note to all, I was reading through the FAQ's and noticed something. :surfweb: Under Viggle Points, "How Do I Get Viggle Points?", the last paragraph says 'You can also get points by watching videos and playing games in the app...'

That surprised me...I haven't seen any games yet. :confused: Maybe this will be something new?! As for the videos for points, well I'll believe it when I see it! ;)

diznee25

1200 points for Simpsons?!?! That's a better mistake in points than I got LOL.
I was assuming by games they were meaning the trivia but other games would be good too. :)

1200 points for Simpsons?!?! That's a better mistake in points than I got LOL.
I was assuming by games they were meaning the trivia but other games would be good too. :)

Yea, I was shocked too. But I don't think it's a mistake. Doesn't everyone else noticed that Viggle gives more than the listed amount of points for featured shows? :confused: For every featured show I've checked-into, I've always gotten extra points; above the bonus check-in. Granted, The Simpsons was a lot of points. Kind of confused by that one.

diznee25

I have not rec'd any points for anything in two days! Anyone know why? I'm signed in, it's saying I've checked into the shows, the shows are still showing in my history, but my points have not budged. Anything I'm doing wrong???

I have not rec'd any points for anything in two days! Anyone know why? I'm signed in, it's saying I've checked into the shows, the shows are still showing in my history, but my points have not budged. Anything I'm doing wrong???

I'm surprised you waited this long...I wouldn't continue to check into shows if I wasn't getting points for the previous check ins.

Two ways to make your points 'update.' Click on your avatar, sometimes this updates your total points. Or log out and log back in.

If neither of these help, then I would suggest e-mailing Viggle support. From what I've experienced, they are very quick to answer. Hopefully they will be able to help you. :thumbsup2

diznee25

I'm surprised you waited this long...I wouldn't continue to check into shows if I wasn't getting points for the previous check ins.

Two ways to make your points 'update.' Click on your avatar, sometimes this updates your total points. Or log out and log back in.

If neither of these help, then I would suggest e-mailing Viggle support. From what I've experienced, they are very quick to answer. Hopefully they will be able to help you. :thumbsup2

diznee25

Thanks... this is just something I'm very casually picking up... if I get the points I get them, if not, nothing really lost. An email is not bad, I just didn't want to have to sit on the phone with them. Thanks again!

Just about to get my first 7500 viggle points so I'll be eligible to redeem if I see something I want. My question is, has anyone received their reward yet. Just curious if this really works?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter