Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

Can I aske what a BB pitch in card is?

It is meant to have your family and friends give you funds to be able to buy something at Best Buy but is really is a refillable gift card.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17226&type=page&DCMP=rdr0002007

The Pitch In Card is a unique feature of Best Buy Wish Lists. Add a Pitch In Card to your list, and anyone who views your list can contribute. It lets givers give what they can and for you to get the larger items on your list.

Best of all, it's free to create a card and there's no expiration date. Once you create and activate your card, you can keep using it from one special occasion to the next.

Thanks everyone. I called BK customer service and he had no idea what I was talking about and had never heard of an eGift, so he wrote a report and said he would pass it along to management and I got an email confirmation.

No issues with Chili's though!

Thanks everyone. I called BK customer service and he had no idea what I was talking about and had never heard of an eGift, so he wrote a report and said he would pass it along to management and I got an email confirmation.

No issues with Chili's though!
Yeah, Chili's is great. My server just ran it as a gift card and that was it!

Yay - CVS is back so I just cashed in for four $5. I've now cashed out $120 from Viggle in 5 weeks! (Only one account, no wifi access during the day.)

Yay - CVS is back so I just cashed in for four $5. I've now cashed out $120 from Viggle in 5 weeks! (Only one account, no wifi access during the day.)

That is dedication. Makes me feel bad about all the money I am missing. I still haven't cashed out and been on since February. Slacker.

With the bonus points, am I able to check into multiple shows at the same time and receive the bonus points? Or do I only receive the bonus points for the last show I check into during that hour? TIA!

I will never get the CVS cards again. Every time I try to use them I get the third degree from the cashier. I finished up 2 today and they just kept saying they had never seen them before and didn't know what to do with them. I showed her where it tells how to ring it up on the bottom. She called the manager and he said he didn't know anything about it. She scanned the bar code and kept saying she hoped she wouldn't get in trouble for taking them.

I will never get the CVS cards again. Every time I try to use them I get the third degree from the cashier. I finished up 2 today and they just kept saying they had never seen them before and didn't know what to do with them. I showed her where it tells how to ring it up on the bottom. She called the manager and he said he didn't know anything about it. She scanned the bar code and kept saying she hoped she wouldn't get in trouble for taking them.

That would make me crazy. FWIW, I only cashed out for one to start with to make sure my local CVS wasn't going to have a problem. It all worked fine, so I cashed out for more. I'm not using them to supplement my CVS spending but to supplant it and divert the cash to my iPad fund :) It will take a while before I spend them all at CVS but of all the options, this is the best value for me. It seems to me that if they follow the directions on the certificate, if it wasn't right, then their register wouldn't take it - after all, they are programmed to accept them. My CVS scans the bar code.

My dd and her boyfriend had the same problem. Took 2 visits from the manage to finally check out and use there 4 gift cards.

Best Buy - no they do not expire. You can only use so many online. Suggest you get a BB Pitch-In card to add as many as you want without having to keep track of all the individual cards.

What is a Best Buy Pitch-In card?
TIA
Never Mind
Saw the other post with the answer.

I jumped on the viggle bandwagon late and just now have enough points to redeem for a gift card, it says you can use it online or print it to use in store. How do you get it to print, is it e-mailed?

I jumped on the viggle bandwagon late and just now have enough points to redeem for a gift card, it says you can use it online or print it to use in store. How do you get it to print, is it e-mailed?

After you hit redeem. You will get a separate screen with the info and an email about the same time. You go to the email and follow the link

With the bonus points, am I able to check into multiple shows at the same time and receive the bonus points? Or do I only receive the bonus points for the last show I check into during that hour? TIA!

Not at the same time. Check into one then stay in that show for 10 minutes then check into another that is how we get all the bonuses for each hour. Hope that helps you! :) :thumbsup2

Thanks katieam1. That really helps! I'm excited now! I'm thinking about Christmas gifts now. I should be able to have enough B&N ecards to get my daughter a boxed book set she wants within a month (if not less). Also, she wants a lemonade stand and lowe's cards will be prefect for that. And if I have time, I can get Chili's cards for family members. This is awesome. Between this, swagbucks, and the other programs that offer gift cards, this may end up being a FREE Christmas.

Thanks katieam1. That really helps! I'm excited now! I'm thinking about Christmas gifts now. I should be able to have enough B&N ecards to get my daughter a boxed book set she wants within a month (if not less). Also, she wants a lemonade stand and lowe's cards will be prefect for that. And if I have time, I can get Chili's cards for family members. This is awesome. Between this, swagbucks, and the other programs that offer gift cards, this may end up being a FREE Christmas.

This was my plan too, and I am well on my way. My son starts school in the fall, and we will get him all his new clothes with viggle gc. However, I am not too pleased with the changes of late. Right around the time the 12000 point limit went to 6000, they also raised the price on rewards and ads got slashed. Gatorade went to 30 points and it just didn't seem worth it anymore to do it all the time, especially since we had limited bandwidth at home.

I was sort of addicted, though, because I have continued to viggle. I was trying to get to 50k for another bb card. It was taking forever. Last night I just decided to get 2 chilis cards instead. I go to redeem, and I get error 2045!!!!!!

WTH???

I have one account on one device, I legitimately use the app, I use my real email, and I am TICKED. THANK GOD I've been cashing out all along. I have emailed them but have not heard back. The only thing I can think of, is that yesterday, when I was viggling at work, I encountered a glitch, and about 10 ads loaded repeatedly without playing. I just thought they wouldn't load, so I kept clicking, but I think they were actually crediting. This may look to them like a hack of some kind but it was NOT MY FAULT. SO BEWARE.

If they won't reinstate my acct I won't waste time on their Facebook page or negative reviews. I plan to email their advertisers and tell them what a bunch of crooks Viggle is. They don't want to dump millions into something that isn't legitimate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter