Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

Is giggle not working for anyone else or is it just me? I can't check in to any show, it just says show info can't load

Is giggle not working for anyone else or is it just me? I can't check in to any show, it just says show info can't load

It did that to me for about 2 weeks. Then all of a sudden yesterday, it started working again. No idea why.

Has anyone won a gift from he new Viggle promotion yet? I had an email this morning that said I won a $5 off coupon and to print it, but the email was blank, no coupon?

Has anyone won a gift from he new Viggle promotion yet? I had an email this morning that said I won a $5 off coupon and to print it, but the email was blank, no coupon?

Yes...I received a $5 off $20 for Buca di Beppo.....Was hoping for something a little more exciting!

I can't get any Viggle emails now since I have Yahoo email. Yahoo is now forcing me to give my cell phone number for a verification code. They aren't getting it since it is prepaid and would cost me and I don't give the number out to anyone let alone a website. I guess I'm done with Yahoo email after 10+ years.

Same here, got the 5 off of 20 coupon, for that same restaurant...What gets me is the are like "here is $5 just for you" but it's a 5 off 20 coupon...not worth the hype they made

Just started Viggle. I know it uses alot of data, but if I have wifi at home can I use that instead of the phones data plan.

New to all this. Can someone tell me how to use it, other than checking in to a show. Is there other ways to earn points? How do u go about it?

Just started Viggle. I know it uses alot of data, but if I have wifi at home can I use that instead of the phones data plan.

New to all this. Can someone tell me how to use it, other than checking in to a show. Is there other ways to earn points? How do u go about it?

WiFi works best....

You can check into shows for 1 pt/min plus around 50 points for the bonus shows that they promote each day..look here for an updated list every day...you can see ads during certain times of the day, play MyGuy during various sporting events and play Viggle Live and answer trivia questions during the shows.

Check this site for a decent WIKI on how to viggle.

That should be enough to get you started.

Yes...I received a $5 off $20 for Buca di Beppo.....Was hoping for something a little more exciting!

I got that same one. I feel like writing back to say "thanks for the coupon. It would be great if I didn't have a 4 hour drive to go there for $5 off."

I find the app easy to use and I an grateful for the incentives they offer. I would just think they would send out "Thank you gifts" that are actually useful to their subscribers.

I find the app easy to use and I an grateful for the incentives they offer. I would just think they would send out "Thank you gifts" that are actually useful to their subscribers.

I don't think it really is a thank you...I think they are being paid to have their mailing list used and this is their spin on it.

Has anyone seen anything other than the Gap for featured BF gift certificates? I've been checking on & off all day and I haven't seen anything.

DisMomme said:
Has anyone seen anything other than the Gap for featured BF gift certificates? I've been checking on & off all day and I haven't seen anything.

I have only saw the Gap one today.

Does anyone know if you can stack the Barnes & Noble gift cards. I have enough points to get 6 of these which is enough to pay for Elf on The Shelf. This is not somewhere I shop on a regular basis so I would hate to end up with gift cards that I can't use. I would assume since they are gift cards that I would be able to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter