Viewing Fireworks during dinner at 'Ohana

Dennfamily4

Mouseketeer
Back in 2007 we had dinner at 'Ohana's and to our enjoyment we were seated by the windows facing MK and got to view the fireworks during dinner. They even piped in the music. It was one my kids most memorable experiences.

We are heading back in December and I scored a 8:45 PM dinner reservation. I know late for some but we are all adults now. Do you know if we can request a window seat facing MK?
Do they still pipe in music, etc?

Thanks!

You can request one, but those tables represent a fraction of the seating at the restaurant, and everyone else asks for them too. You are unlikely to be permitted to wait for one. For that matter, you are likely to be seated well after 9 on an 8:45 reservation at ANY table. The people at windows at 8:45 will camp out there even if they are done with dinner.

I wouldn't plan 'Ohana based on getting one of these tables.

We had a late ADR like yours last October. When I checked at the podium, I asked if we could have a table with a view of the fireworks, volunteering to wait if necessary, and they were happy to comply.

ETA: Fireworks were at 10:00 the night we were there and our ADR was 8:45.

Last edited:
Back in 2007 we had dinner at 'Ohana's and to our enjoyment we were seated by the windows facing MK and got to view the fireworks during dinner. They even piped in the music. It was one my kids most memorable experiences.

We are heading back in December and I scored a 8:45 PM dinner reservation. I know late for some but we are all adults now. Do you know if we can request a window seat facing MK?
Do they still pipe in music, etc?

Thanks!

What time are the fireworks that night? If they're at 9pm, you're likely to not even be seated until they're over. Ohana runs behind as it is, and most people in the restaurant, especially those with a castle view, will hold their table until after the fireworks, even if they're done eating.

Worse case we will watch from the lobby while we wait to be seated. The fireworks were not a deal breaker for us. Thank you for the replies :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter