• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

View my layouts-TESTING LINK

I love your Animal Lodge page. Did you do this using CM cutting patterns? I've been looking at th hexogon pattern for my memory makers club but wasn't sure if I would use it much.

Great job and thanks for some ideas. I still have our Christmas 2001 album to do.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

Oh my! I think that is the best album I've seen! Amazing! Now time for question!!
Did you do all those paper piecings? Or were some of them die cuts you chalked? Also on all the small nuggets, (squares) did you make those by hand or where they stickers? die cuts? Also that great African looking print paper? Was that a combination of paper or did you find that?
Any information about your supplies I would love to hear more! Also how did you make that wheel page? Was that a template or free hand?

Loved the way you kept the color scheme thru the book!
The pocket page was a great idea for all the planning stuff. Ours just came in the mail today and I thought how cute it all was...now I'll save it for my album:)

Loretta

Wonderful pages!! Thanks so much for sharing them, beautiful job!! :)

Great pages! Thanks for sharing! Excellent use of the page templates!

Oh my goodness!!! Thank you all so much for the wonderful feedback on my layouts. I have had a wonderful time doing this album and can't wait to get back into it for the rest of the parks. Even more so now that you gave me such a huge boost in my "scrapping" self esteem.

Now, I will try to answer some of the questions you all asked.

CrazyforPooh: The mosaic on the AKL page was pre-made by-I THINK-Diecuts with a view. A friend of mine in OH sent me a whole slew of different ones and that one just struck me as perfect for the AKL animal pics.

Spinning: I did all but one of the paperpiecings. Tigger, along with the tag and squares on that page, were sent to me by a wonderful friend in Sweden. She also sent me Pooh and Eeyore sets which I am dying to use***The small squares were done by hand using patterned paper then just adding the eyelets and beads-SUPER SIMPLE!!!***And if I'm correct about your question on the "African Paper", that is really fabric!!! Can you believe it?? I picked up a small piece of it at Michael's before we even went to Disney because I KNEW it would be perfect for the AKL pages!!!***The wheel page was the mosaic die cut that my friend sent me-isn't it great???

Pammy Jo: Thank you for the compliment about Chrisitian. He had a wonderful time...so good in fact that we're gong to bring him back in October!!! LOL

Thank you all again for such wonderful feedback on my pages. I'm so glad you all liked them. And if I missed answering any questions please remind me. Sharing is what it's really all about.

Thanks TONS.

Donna C.

Why am I the only one that can't view them? And after all the comments I have to see your pages!! When I click on the link, it opens up the ofoto page but has your email address in the username blank and wants your password. It didn't give me the option to look at the pages with my name and password. What am I doing wrong?

Kelly,

I'm so sorry, but I have no idea how to help you:confused: I just signed up for the first time yesterday so I have no idea what's going on. Does anyone else here have any ideas????

I will go onto the site now to try and figure it out.

Donna C.

Donna I tired to go back in again!Just to look at your paper piecings again! :D and wasn't able too your pass word needed to be added. It had your email address. Last time that didn't happen. Maybe you need to go back in and just view it. Your pass word maybe gets reset after a certain time frame.

OK, I went to the album, signed out and then signed back in again. Can someone give it a try to see if that worked, because the link has been working for me without asking for a password.

Thanks tons,

Donna C.

nope! it is still asking for your password
Very strange I have gone in before with other people and it usually works with my password. Maybe try the link on your opening page again

Thank GOODNESS!!! Thanks for the idea, it was my last resort...I'm a complete idiot when it comes to computers/web pages, etc.

On the paperpiecings, my very favorite is the Animal Kingdom sign. It was much easier than I thought it would be, but was still pretty challenging...I was really happy with the result. I LOVE paperpiecing...I think it's my favorite part of scrapbooking.

Donna C.

Funny you should mention that AK PP! I was just going to ask you about that! Did you use a computer font for the words? I have that pattern to make a PP But haven't tried it yet. Also where do you get your patterns? the one of Pumba is great and I love the fish idea...mind if I lift that one? we went to typhoon lagoon and that would look so cute!

Actually, the whole thing is pp'd, including the letters!!! And it only took about an hour to make. Honestly, it looks so much worse than it really turns out to be. I would LOVE to see yours when you do it.

On the Pumba and Timon I just used coloring pages and shrunk them down on the copier to the right size for the tags. I do that a lot. I bought Christian three coloring books while we were down there so I could use them for the patterns...Oh, OK, I bought them for me, but Christian can use them if he wants to:) ;) :teeth: I can share!!! LOL...

Most of my patterns come from either coloring pages or sharing with friends I've met over the net. I have gazillions if you're looking for anything in particular. Those fish are from a Bumper Crops pattern that I have.

And please feel free to "lift" any ideas you'd like to. I think it's a great compliment to any scrapper!!!

Thanks tons,

Donna C.

Well, I don't know what my problem is. I still couldn't get into Ofoto so I showed them and went to Scrapjazz and just looked at all your layouts! Love 'em!!! Especially "Godspeed" I, too, will probably have to scraplift it!

Kelly,

I'm so sorry that link didn't work either-but I'm glad you got to see my layouts!!! LOL. You probably fell asleep looking at all of them I have so many posted there. I started posting there just in case my computer ever crashed I knew they'd be safe, now it's habit.

I love "Godspeed", too. That one I just did last week. It's so simple, but the song is just so beautiful it's really all you need for a great layout.

Thank you tons for popping over there to look at them.

Donna C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter