Vietnam eVisa

MKMK

Mouseketeer
Any tips or tricks for obtaining your eVisa for Vietnam? I am struggling with the website accepting my information.

I haven't done the eVisa for Vietnam, but I had a lot of issues with the eVisa site for New Zealand (NZeTA). It was recommended that I try it during what would be daytime in New Zealand, and it worked much better. Don't know if that will work in this case.

Sayhello

Any tips or tricks for obtaining your eVisa for Vietnam? I am struggling with the website accepting my information.

What problems are you having?

The site can be finicky, mine went through fine, but it took a few tries to get it to accept my husbands application.

It will not let me save the application. The screen hangs without giving me an error.

Keep trying, at different times of day. I tried about 4 or 5 times over a span of 3 days, it was a pain, but it finally worked for me early in the morning.

Also try in an incognito browser.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter