• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vidster, VCam & Flypen....opinions

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
reviews, thoughts any deals?

My10 y/o wants the flypen for help in Math (so she says) and I need one last thing for the 7 y.o and was thinking either the VCam or Vidster. Honestly are they just junk or fun for kids?

Laura

My daughter just had to have a fly pen last Christmas and I think that she played with it maybe three times. I would definitely not waste your money for this. Can't say on the other item.

My daughter got the Vidster last year ... played with it maybe 3 times. She was 11. The quality isn't great. It also needs to be very bright light in order for the camera to pick up the images.

Just my thoughts...

Last year I bought 3 Fly pens for Christmas gifts. My two nieces still play with them and my nephew really doesn't use his. I think he asked for it because his sisters wanted one and he didn't want to feel left out. This year I am buying one for my son and one for my daughter. I think the pens are educational and fun for the kids. Try getting on flypentop.com and sample the pen out yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter