Videography Recommendations Needed

Kippy52

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

With the news that Disney is allowing outside photography vendors inside the parks for events. I asked our planners assistant if this applies to videography as well. She said yes it does. With this news my fiancé and I are looking at outside videographers in the Disney areas. Any recommendations on who we should look at using?

Thanks all

I recommend Shutterlife Productions or Imprint Cinema. They're the top two we're looking at! :)

Hello all,

With the news that Disney is allowing outside photography vendors inside the parks for events. I asked our planners assistant if this applies to videography as well. She said yes it does. With this news my fiancé and I are looking at outside videographers in the Disney areas. Any recommendations on who we should look at using?

Thanks all

We struggled to find a videographer that was reasonably priced and worked in a style we liked. I almost gave up after some of the prices we were quoted, but came across DeMarco Films & was sold! Not only did I receive a call back within 24 hrs of contacting them, but I ended up speaking to Mr DeMarco AT LENGTH on our very first call. We hit it off immediately. I saw an example of their wedding trailers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdjNQfA_l4A)), and loved their style. We were quoted a FANTASTIC price considering our event is on a Saturday! And the best part? We're getting 3 cameras, one of which is on a crane! (I don't even wanna know how that works, but they use them in films so I thought that was pretty cool:))

If you're looking for something special and reasonably priced, I cannot recommend them enough.;)

Here are a couple more names I've come across:

Trinity Wedding Cinema
Key Moments Films
Go North Films
STVS
829 Films

We used Trinity Wedding Cinema and they were just wonderful. Can't recommend them enough! If you would like to see our sneak peek or cinematic edit just let me know and I will post the link.

Thank you everyone I really appreciate it. Looks like we have some homework to do now. Our PS is next month, which I can't wait for.

We used Trinity Wedding Cinema and they were just wonderful. Can't recommend them enough! If you would like to see our sneak peek or cinematic edit just let me know and I will post the link.

That would be great if you would. I appreciate it very much. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter