Videography, I know it's been posted before...

Butler_chic07

Mouseketeer
Hi all of you wonderful people!!!

I was hoping you might be able to help me out. We really want a videographer besides a Disney one... and were hoping you all might be able to give me a few suggestions.

I know this has been posted a few times before, but I have searched and only found one thread which I read.

Please! and Thank you!

We used Visual Effects by Seth! He was amazing! :thumbsup2 We met with one of the guys that is highly recommended on this board and all he did was bash disney weddings! I guess since we chose to have an orlando resort wedding and not a disney wedding he thought it was cool, but um, no. He was so unprofessional and a jerk.

We are using Stan with STVS Video. He is such a nice guy and his work is amazing! Plus his prices are really reasonable.

Thanks everyone, I am definitely looking into them! :)

bellebride116 is there a way you could pm or email me and tell me who you had your bad experience with? I was just curious... I will be glad to send you my email address. Thank you!

I used Cinema Chic. I haven't seen the finished video yet but I loved the preview and she was truly a delight on the day of the wedding. She also had a lot of great ideas and some of my favorite pictures are things that she suggested, but at the same time she was really laid back and unobtrusive. I also found her pricing to be a bit better than other videographers with the same style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter