Videography, I know it's been posted before...

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Butler_chic07, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Butler_chic07

Butler_chic07 Mouseketeer

Hi all of you wonderful people!!!

I was hoping you might be able to help me out. We really want a videographer besides a Disney one... and were hoping you all might be able to give me a few suggestions.

I know this has been posted a few times before, but I have searched and only found one thread which I read.

Please! and Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bellebride116

bellebride116 beautiful belle

We used Visual Effects by Seth! He was amazing! :thumbsup2 We met with one of the guys that is highly recommended on this board and all he did was bash disney weddings! I guess since we chose to have an orlando resort wedding and not a disney wedding he thought it was cool, but um, no. He was so unprofessional and a jerk.

4. puente0629

puente0629 DIS Veteran

5. Nichole33

Nichole33 Remembering our fairy tale wedding 10.24.2011

We are using Stan with STVS Video. He is such a nice guy and his work is amazing! Plus his prices are really reasonable.

6. Jules~Marie

Jules~Marie Mouseketeer

We're using George from Apex Media.

7. Butler_chic07

Butler_chic07 Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone, I am definitely looking into them! :)

bellebride116 is there a way you could pm or email me and tell me who you had your bad experience with? I was just curious... I will be glad to send you my email address. Thank you!

8. pezaddict231

pezaddict231 DIS Veteran

I used Cinema Chic. I haven't seen the finished video yet but I loved the preview and she was truly a delight on the day of the wedding. She also had a lot of great ideas and some of my favorite pictures are things that she suggested, but at the same time she was really laid back and unobtrusive. I also found her pricing to be a bit better than other videographers with the same style.