Videographer

Lauren1212

My Fairy Tale Wedding
I am having trouble finding more information on recommended videograhers on any of the forums! Please help me!! I am very interested in Trinity Wedding Cinema and would like to know if anyone has used them for their videogrpahy?? And also if anyone has any other highly recommendations that would help as well! And Jeffrey Stoner is already booked for my wedding day which is probably better because he is so expensive! Thanks for the help! :confused3

We used Paul Duhon and loved him!

Come join our Facebook group - lots of good recommendations, etc. there. PM me if you want to join!

We booked Trinity Wedding Cinema for our DFTW coming up in November. They are so nice over the phone and keep in contact with you. We are very comfortable with our decision and we are looking forward to having them be a part of our big day.

Our vote is for Trinity.

We used Shutter Life Productions and absolutely LOVED them! We can not say enough good things about them. :) They did both our engagement video and wedding video and they both came out amazing!

I'm not a bride, but I am in the wedding industry, and I strongly recommend Imprint Cinema - they're fantastic! :goodvibes

A lot of brides have used Trinity, and their videos are beautiful! We're going with STVS for our DFTW in December (they have also been loved by many brides). Have fun and congratulations!

I am having trouble finding more information on recommended videograhers on any of the forums! Please help me!! I am very interested in Trinity Wedding Cinema and would like to know if anyone has used them for their videogrpahy?? And also if anyone has any other highly recommendations that would help as well! And Jeffrey Stoner is already booked for my wedding day which is probably better because he is so expensive! Thanks for the help! :confused3

We used Trinity Wedding Cinema for our wedding in October 2011 and I've been singing their praises ever since. Our photographer Jason Angelini recommended them and I will always be grateful to him for that. They are lovely people and they did a wonderful job. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding. If you have any questions just let me know. :)

I am using Starfruit Productions in October. Sage, the owner, was delightful to talk to. She was really enthusiastic and seems just as excited as I am for the wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter