Video Trip Report--Halloween Party and More

That was the cutest video trip report ever, I almost cried thru the whole thing. If Disney put this on television as a new commercial they would have to close down the Orlando airport to reduce the mad rush of visitors wanting to have the same experiences depicted in your video.:thumbsup2:yay:

Wow...what a thing to say! Thanks so much!

That was the cutest video trip report ever, I almost cried thru the whole thing. If Disney put this on television as a new commercial they would have to close down the Orlando airport to reduce the mad rush of visitors wanting to have the same experiences depicted in your video.:thumbsup2:yay:

aaaaaawwwwssssssoooooommmmeeee That is all we can say my dd7 and i just enjoyed this trip report only one bad thing we both want more. thanks for letting us be part of your trip

I totally agree with cjwross as I try not to cry while I'm at work.;) That was awesome and to see your parents having a great time too just priceless!

That was super fun to watch. It sure looks like everyone had a great time.
Watching that made even more excited for our upcoming trip!!

Fantastic looking children. I happy you have a good time.

Oh and the grandparents are so cute. Love that they loved being there just as much. And yall have the moves...loved the dancing.

This was absolutely fantastic!!! Thank you so much for sharing this! It has inspired me to try (although I am not as savvy :)) to do one of our vacation when we go in a few weeks.

Loved, Loved, Loved it!! Amazingingly Cute Family, who clearly loves to have a great time and share memories. Your children will so appreciate you having this when they are older! And, I gotta say, I wish I had grandparents like yours!! Tell them they Rock :woohoo:

Really enjoyed this video, I love the music, too!
We are from the Indy area, too. Perhaps I will run into you at the mall one day and recognize you!

Well, shucks, I have tears trickling down my cheeks. I love this! Can I share the link on our trip report? I would love for all of our DIS friends to see this, too.

This was one of the best Disney videos I've seen - I shared it on facebook and everyone agrees! What a fun family you have!

LOVED IT!!

Your family is precious and the video was terrific!! Great song choices - really, really enjoyed it!!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Aw! That was so awesome!!!!

This video confirmed my purchase of a video camera before our trip next year! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter