Video Tour of Bay Lake Tower

csaribay

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share a video I shot for a couple of my friends and family on Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort. It's a tour of the lobby, pool and a one bedroom villa on the 14th floor.

Link to video on YouTube

The hotel its so beautiful. Keep posting videos of diferent areas. Have a magic vacations.:wizard:

Thank you for sharing the video.

BLT looks great. Enjoy your stay and the view from your room!

Thank you so much for this great video! We are arriving to our 1-bedroom villa on Saturday and this has given me an excellent visual of what to expect when we get there :)

I might even whip this video out on my iPhone a few (or MANY) times for some excitement during our 20 hour car ride ;)

Thank you so much for this great video! We are arriving to our 1-bedroom villa on Saturday and this has given me an excellent visual of what to expect when we get there :)

I might even whip this video out on my iPhone a few (or MANY) times for some excitement during our 20 hour car ride ;)

Absolutely, no problem!

Thanks - I loved your video.

We are staying in a 2 bedroom ( dedicated ), Lake view in October
and loved seeing your info.

Is the Member Lounge and the Top of The World Lounge the same thing ?

Must you be a DVC Member or a BLT Member to go there ?

What is the Lounge for ? Food ? Drinks ? Just hanging out
for the Fireworks ?

Thanks in advance !

:cool1:

Is the Member Lounge and the Top of The World Lounge the same thing ?

They're one in the same.

Must you be a DVC Member or a BLT Member to go there ?

Both, actually. You must be a DVC Member who is physically staying at Bay Lake Tower in order to take advantage of Top of The World Lounge. The absence of either excludes someone from admission to Top of the World. Admission to the lounge is also pending availability - reservations are highly recommended.

What is the Lounge for ? Food ? Drinks ? Just hanging out
for the Fireworks ?

It's a really nice lounge area with a spectacular view, offering drinks and appetizers. Of course, it is a fantastic place to watch the fireworks.

great video, BONUS of having MK view as well, is that unit billed as Bay Lake view or MK view?
Thank you for posting, the place looks amazing, love, love, LOVE the rainfall shower head!

great video, BONUS of having MK view as well, is that unit billed as Bay Lake view or MK view?
Thank you for posting, the place looks amazing, love, love, LOVE the rainfall shower head!

This particular unit is a bay-lake view, as it's not a straight on view of the castle. Any room on the outside of the crescent on this side of the building from the fifth or sixth floor or higher can see the castle if you turn to the left from the balcony, even on the end of the building. Again, the view isn't perfect, and the fireworks are lined up as well, but it's still pretty good.

once you've stared down at the service entrance/dumpsters of the WL....the BLT view is pretty close to "perfect"..lol....
to me it is the best of both worlds, and at a lesser rate than MK view.
Again, thanks for posting, really shows the place well, the pool recreation area looks much larger than I pictured, set further toward the lake away from the building than I thought which is a good thing. I m curious about the sky bridge, is it screen enclosed on the sides or glass/fiberglass? Just wondering about blowing rain.

We will be at BLT in October and are DVC Memebrs so...
when do we make reservations for the Top of the World Lounge ?

Now or when we arrive ?

Thanks !

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter