VIDEO: The sights AND sounds of Disneyland Paris

phgannon

Mouseketeer
A month or so ago I posted a montage video of our trip to DLP in Aug '08 which many of you liked.

Well, I've just completed an alternative "home movie" version :goodvibes

At a running time of 10 minutes it shows the parks, rides and our stay in the Disneyland Hotel's Castle Club in a lot more detail. There's more action too and to top it off you get to hear all the sounds of Disneyland Paris in their natural form because there's no music soundtrack to the video.

Click here to watch the video.

Any feedback would be gratefully received.

In the meantime enjoy the sights and sounds of Disneyland Paris in the height of the summer 2008.

Patrick

That was just magical! My daughter thinks all nanas must look the same lol. I think I like the natural sounds to the video just as much as a musical soundtrack. :banana::banana::banana:

Oh dear, lots of people watching but only one reply. I must have made a duff one... back to the ole drawing board I guess. :confused:

Patrick

Please don't be miffed about the lack of replies. I often spend hours on here enjoying all the trip reports, and questions from others, but don't always respond, quite often if the post a wee bit older and i'm just catching up.

Anyway, your video is great!! Love hearing the real sounds of Disneyland, and the footage of the rides is fantastic. I'd encourage anyone who's never been to watch this, as it gives great taster of what to expect.

I wish I'd seen this before my first go on Tower of Terror :scared1:

Thank you :goodvibes

Just saw your post - I dont think it was a duff maybe everyone was overawed! Keep putting up your videos they are excellent and have to agree with last poster I advise people to look at your videos prior to going. Keep up the good work and dont be disheartened! :banana::banana::banana:

I really enjoyed your video. I am feeling so overwhelmed with planning my first ever DLP trip. I don't even know where to start! However, I can tell you that watching your video has me in the Disney mood now. I think I'll start a post of my own to get help with planning!

Hi

Thank you everyone for taking the time to post your fabulous comments :goodvibes

Patrick

Wow, this tape was brilliant, glad I watched it before we go in March. Thanks for this.

loved it!!!......loved the way you did indiana jones ride..like you are on it then from far back watching it??? great idea!

just edited to say...it wouldn't have been the same with your son not in it...he's a star!!!haha!! x

The boys and I have just been watching this video and your other one. We leave tomorrow, and we can't wait.

Only problem is that just about every ride you have on the video the kids are too short for. So I kept getting can we go on that ride. Nope you are too short. I think they now think they can't go on anything.

They are looking forward to seeing the dragon though.

(smilies chosen by the kids)

:rotfl::lovestruc:happytv::banana:

Kirsten

That was brilliant. Thanks for that. I'm getting better - only filled up a couple of times.:)

Patrick. Just wanted to say "what a FANTASTIC video" I am now even more excited with regard to Our forthcoming trip. Thankyou very much for posting:thumbsup2

I love your video, and the characters giving your family hugs made me want to cry (ummm as did deeing th CC where I'll never afford to stay!!! Looked fab!!!)

Lots of the rides on your vid are the one's my kids are too scared to go on, maybe I can desensitize them by making them watch it everyday...then we get to go one some coasters..yay!

Wow that was amazing! I have just watched this with my two year old son and we both loved it. Good work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter