VIDEO of Magic and Wonder leaving port on same day Feb 13

Stevegriswold

Mouseketeer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rChP7bHwKb0

Here is a two minute video I took of the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder leaving port both on the same day on Feb. 14 2010.

This only happened due to the Disney Magic being delayed by one day and having to stay at CastAway Cay an extra day, so both ships were in port in FL on the same day.

We are on the back of the Magic.

Steve, Lisa, Amber and Brooke
Atlanta GA

Have never been on a Disney cruise .....will next Feb ... Why do I find myself tearing up while watching this ?!?!? :)

Then again the all the times I've watched Wishes at WDW, I cry every time !!:love:

I had all of the days screwed up on that cruise, since it was off by one day. Seeing both ships right there and waving to the Wonder was so much fun.

The energy on board was amazing.

They announced that the two ships are very rarely together and I thought no big deal to myself, but once they did the sail away party and then the wonder passed and the crowds went wild, horns going and all, it was awesome.

Steve

Which ship berthed where? ie- who got to use the DCL terminal?

When we sailed the Wonder years ago, there was room for 3 ships: Wonder at DCL terminal, to our right RCCL/Carnival mega ship, and the smaller Carnival Fantasy to our port.

Which ship berthed where? ie- who got to use the DCL terminal?

When we sailed the Wonder years ago, there was room for 3 ships: Wonder at DCL terminal, to our right RCCL/Carnival mega ship, and the smaller Carnival Fantasy to our port.

The Wonder was at the DCL terminal. RC was at their terminal, and we (the Magic) were a bus ride away at the very very end, at a terminal that had not been used since maybe 1960. The comedian made a joke that it was like, "welcome to Walmart, right this way". But after we did all get on board it was a great cruise.

Steve

Why did this make me cry like a baby?!?!
I love the feeling I get just thinking about Disney Cruise Line, and watching this unusual event when the sister ships could pass and call back and forth... man... I need to go fix my make up now!:sad::cloud9:

OMG! Me, too - all teary and drippy. ::yes:: I loved this video; thanks so much for sharing!!

Love it!!! Great video!! I sent it to my family to get them more excited for our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter