Victorias Secret Codes:I got 7 Items for ~$40!!!

grlzmom said:
The flannel pjs are cut pretty generously in size. However, they do shrink in the dryer. That is why I LOVE that they can be ordered in Long :)

Thank you!!!

Just got done placing my order. Total before shipping and before codes added...$104.50.

Total with shipping...after codes added....drumroll...

$37.45!!!!

Wow! I love this board!! Thank you so much for posting this!

Seriously I need to stay of all these boards! lol I just got $264 of stuff for

$98 SHIPPED! Whooooooo hooooooo :cool1:

Thanks to the OP!!! I got in on this as well for my niece's January birthday....great deals!!!!

You know, my Mom used to say "you have to spend money to save money" and boy was she right. This just keeps getting proved on these budget boards every day.

Thanks for the great deal alert!

I was baffeled how you got all of that stuff with shipping for $38. It took me an hour to find al of the stuff I wanted went to place and order, had about $133 worth of stuff before codes in my cart and it was still $98 after codes and i could not get the shipping for free and that was $14 of my order. So please help me i would love to order but i must be doing something wrong.

Thanks everyone for all of these great deals and Happy Holidays.

My order was shipped yesterday even my backordered cami! :cool1: All of my items are still listed as well as the original sale price (41.45). I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I all of my freebies are actually in the box!

skyfairy said:
I was baffeled how you got all of that stuff with shipping for $38. It took me an hour to find al of the stuff I wanted went to place and order, had about $133 worth of stuff before codes in my cart and it was still $98 after codes and i could not get the shipping for free and that was $14 of my order. So please help me i would love to order but i must be doing something wrong.

Thanks everyone for all of these great deals and Happy Holidays.

:wave2: I'm sure we can help you but first please let me know what exactly are you trying to order?

For my order, I put in my cart a pj set (tank and long pants), then I put in matching slippers. Next I put in my cart the flannel slippers. Lastly I put in my cart a camisole. Most of these items (the camisole and flannel slippers) are on the front page of sales or deals.

My total was huge. Next I clicked on the add codes. I added all the codes, and all but one took. (the one for perfume) It automatically adds in the giftsets. My total was around $34, plus shipping.

thanks for the good word on VSs shipping expediency:thumbsup2

i haven't really dealt w/VS before (too pricey for my blood lol) but wondering since most of order is a gift...

1) if the items are the wrong size or just disliked, can they be exchanged?

2) can on-line items be exchanged @ a retail store?

BTW, got my confirming email w/link as to status. Says all are "in process" & that they'll charge my CC as the individual items are shipped.

Im so mad at myself, I didnt realize I could get 2 pairs of slippers free! :headache:

dvcnewgirl said:
Im so mad at myself, I didnt realize I could get 2 pairs of slippers free! :headache:
I only got one pair also, I just didn't need more slippers. I didn't think about giving them as a gift. Thanks to the OP for posting this. Budget board has me shooping more lol.

keishashadow said:
thanks for the good word on VSs shipping expediency:thumbsup2

i haven't really dealt w/VS before (too pricey for my blood lol) but wondering since most of order is a gift...

1) if the items are the wrong size or just disliked, can they be exchanged?

2) can on-line items be exchanged @ a retail store?

BTW, got my confirming email w/link as to status. Says all are "in process" & that they'll charge my CC as the individual items are shipped.

I think the official answer to the exchange question is that online purchases are supposed to sent back via mail.

Unofficially some folks have reported that they were able to return online items to the store, doesn't always work though. Problem is even if you are allowed to return to the store you would probably have to accept the lowest sale price back and I'm pretty sure VS will drop the price on all the PJ sets effective 12/26.

i've never had anything but problems with purchasing things from victoria's secret online. i bought a nightie that never came (got lost in the mail somewhere), another time i bought something that they never shipped because it was out of stock, but didn't tell me until i called to find out where it was.

i figure that i'd give it a try with these things, but i'm not expecting it to be any better than what i've seen from them before.

Thanks Xcited4Disney,

I ordered the PJ's for $35
The slippers: free (after code)
The cami: free (after code)
The pink sants skirt (price ?)
The bra to match skirt ($19 after code)
and the free after code perfume and garden set

I can not remember what else i think that was all and i only ordered the skirt and bra make it over $100 to get free shipping well after all of the codes they still charged me $13 i think alomst $14 for shipping.

So that is why i asked how people are getting over a hundred dollars worth of stuff for so little money

Thanks again for everyone's help

There are so many codes out there. If my order ships as stated I will have gotten 2 sets of free slippers, a pair of cotten undies, 2 scarfs, cami, 2 gift sets all for free. Plus 10 off a bra I ordered.

Let us know what you are trying to order. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter