• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Victoria's Secret: 4-5 items for about $19 -- 21 shipped

yigara

Earning My Ears
From another board. I tried it and it worked.

Steps:
Add two of 9F-206534 VS Cotton bra which are $26 (This is the full price. Or you can add any of the other bras that are 2 for $40).
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSSALNINZZZ&cgnbr=OSSALNINZZZ&rfnbr=2991

Add one 9F-198606 Cotton panties which are $7.50.
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/com...prnbr=9F-237348&cgname=OSKEYPTYZZZ&rfnbr=8669

Add something else that is $2.50 or more (because when the three above items are added to the cart, it will end up being $47.50.) If you go under Sale/Specials and then Accessories, there are several things there under $5, $2.99 or $3.99 sale panties, sale tops that are as low as $5.99, or under the Sale/beauty.
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/landing/?cgnbr=OSSALZZZZZZ

**Alternate deal: if you want to avoid having a filler item, pick from the 2 for $44 bras. (You will just have four items instead of five - but they will be the higher priced bras.)
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSSALFORZZZ&cgnbr=OSSALFORZZZ&rfnbr=2992

Checkout. Make sure to check the box that you have promo codes.

You can add three codes.
Add: FA814857 for free messenger bag on $50+,
FA813789 for $10 off any bra,
25PTY for $25 off any two full priced bras and free cotton panty.
Depending on what you added for a filler, your total should be somewhere around $20 shipped. Would have been at least $65ish, depending on the original price of your filler item! (plus freebie which they say is worth $50),

Here's my order:

9F 224682 Full coverage bra 36B 1 $10.00 In-Stock
093-black
9F 198606 Classic bikini S 1 $0.00 In-Stock
393-whisper pink
9N 204223 Ultrasmooth low-rise thong S 1 $3.99 In-Stock
af0-lipstick pink
9F 224682 Full coverage bra 36B 1 $0.00 In-Stock
367-buff
5F 230728 Small bag OS 1 $0.00 In-Stock
multicolor (99)

ORDER TOTALS SHIP TOTALS
MERCHANDISE TOTAL $13.99 $13.99
SHIPPING/HANDLING $5.99 $5.99
SALES TAX $0.92 $0.92

ORDER TOTAL BILL TODAY
PAYMENT SUMMARY $20.90 $20.90

OHHHHH MY GOSH .....TY TY TY you are a total genius !!!!! ok you are my budget guru !!!! i cant wait to get this order !!!! :cool1:

Thanks for this great deal. Just ordered two bra's, one panty, one bag, all for $19.25 including shipping.

I just got it to work also. Total was $20.16 with tax/shipping, etc.!!

Great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks :cool1:

Thank you. I bought DD 2 bras and 2 panties for Christmas plus I got the free bag.

Maggie

Thanks for the tip! I had trouble at first because I was trying to add the panties in the "fun" colors. It apparently only works in the neutral colors. :(

I'm still excited none the less. Two bras and two panties for $26.51, shipped!

OMG! OMG!!! YOU ARE SO SMART! I got 2 VS cotton bras, 2 VS cotton panties, the tote bag- all for 20.31 shipped! I was sooooo excited when I entered in those codes to see the price drop to 12.99!!! Then you add the shipping and sales tax blah blah, but HOLY COW!!!! :cool1: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Thanks for so much! I just stopped nursing and was thinking that I needed some new bras. My total was $18.89, I think that the previous poster was correct; the codes don't work on the "fun" colors for the panties.

Yes, I missed out on the messenger bag too, but a great buy none the less! Two bras, one pantie and body wash for my DD! Thanks so much to the OP!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter