• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Victoria and Alberts Reopens TODAY 7/28!!!

First Look at Newly Redesigned Victoria & Albert’s Restaurant

Disney has shared a first look at new details for the refreshed Victoria & Albert’s Restaurant. Victoria & Albert’s reopens July 28th at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.

img_3634.jpg

img_3633.jpg
Interesting! Certainly in keeping with the re-design of Citrico's, the Villas, Big Pine Key. Everyone's taste is different, but I like it. A little more fresh, a little less creamy-fussy.

Interesting.... I'm looking for Saturday 8/27. Online booking shows availability for V&A dinner at 6pm for a party of 5, 6, 7, or 8. No availability for a smaller party of 2, 3, or 4.

That wouldn't surprise me since I suspect the only thing Disney Chapek likes is that it's a big moneymaker.

Bland and boring, sez me.

I don't get this fondness for barely discernible patterns, light neutrals and white practically everywhere.

What's next? Nothing but white Christmas decorations? Probably.
I agree, I like the old look. It was cozier and felt more special.... I say this only on visual being that ive never been there. This new look reads SEAFOOD RESTAURANT and somehow feels more casual, and that's not good being that they just increased their prices. No matter, I am sill going, but this all white look is a little antiseptic for my taste.

Interesting.... I'm looking for Saturday 8/27. Online booking shows availability for V&A dinner at 6pm for a party of 5, 6, 7, or 8. No availability for a smaller party of 2, 3, or 4.
Thank you for this post! I was able to get the reservation even though it was about 4:00 p.m. when I tried! I had tried for my birthday weekend, and it was no go, but that is my husband’s birthday weekend, so it’s all good! We needed a reservation for 8!

Thank you for this post! I was able to get the reservation even though it was about 4:00 p.m. when I tried! I had tried for my birthday weekend, and it was no go, but that is my husband’s birthday weekend, so it’s all good! We needed a reservation for 8!
So glad to help! I know how hard it is to get reservations for a large group anywhere. Hope your husband's birthday weekend is amazing!

Have any of you been to V & A Chefs table? it was AMAZING! unfortunately, due to Disney GREED they don't allow less then 4 people to an experience any longer. It's almost $2800.00 for 4 people! I'd even pay it if they'd allow 2 people like they've been doing for the last THIRTY YEARS! We can no longer enjoy that experience which adds another nail to Disney's coffin.
That being said, I hope all of you that have been lucky enough to book V & A's has the best experience you can have!!

Have any of you been to V & A Chefs table? it was AMAZING! unfortunately, due to Disney GREED they don't allow less then 4 people to an experience any longer. It's almost $2800.00 for 4 people! I'd even pay it if they'd allow 2 people like they've been doing for the last THIRTY YEARS! We can no longer enjoy that experience which adds another nail to Disney's coffin.
That being said, I hope all of you that have been lucky enough to book V & A's has the best experience you can have!!
No worries. There will be plenty that will reply that $2800 for 4 is an ABSOLUTE BARGAIN, for the best restaurant in the WORLD

Never have been at a restaurant that charges so much money for a grazing menu. Was tempted to go just to say I went there but decided just to say I went there & rave about the food and service.:rainbow:

Never have been at a restaurant that charges so much money for a grazing menu. Was tempted to go just to say I went there but decided just to say I went there & rave about the food and service.:rainbow:
It’s still a lot of a food. I’ve never left hungry

We have loved every minute of our two visits there. We went for our 10th and 15th anniversary… Unfortunately our plans for our 20th - which included V&A’s - had to be postponed due to the shutdown.

We’re headed there in 86 days. Have most people been successful getting reservations online? In the past I’ve booked over the phone.

Attachments

• 059D86EE-9C93-4D0C-9C1A-0FF0DC32301F.jpeg
    059D86EE-9C93-4D0C-9C1A-0FF0DC32301F.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 16
We have loved every minute of our two visits there. We went for our 10th and 15th anniversary… Unfortunately our plans for our 20th - which included V&A’s - had to be postponed due to the shutdown.

We’re headed there in 86 days. Have most people been successful getting reservations online? In the past I’ve booked over the phone.
I got mine online. Try for later in your trip. I couldn’t get an early time like I used to before only 7pm was available not sure if I had called if I could have gotten something different. In the past I always booked online

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter