• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Victoria and Albert's: Chef's Table

AugustDisney

Mouseketeer
I'm going to try for the Chef's Table at V&A for a night of my honeymoon trip. I am nervous because its probably not going to be easy to get, right? If I try every morning, as early as possible, for each morning for each morning of my trip, will I have a good chance of getting it? I've done the whole Disney reservations thing before and I've never had a problem, but this is the only reservations that has really gotten me concerned.

I should be able to reserve this online, right? I don't think you used to be able to, but since it says its an option, I'm assuming that I should be able to do it. Also, if I don't get the chef's table, will I have a hard time going back and getting a reservation for a regular table?

The Chef's Table is really difficult to get. However, if you are staying onsite, you have the advantage of booking 180 days in advance plus the next 10 days of your trip to try for the Chef's Table. I called V&A's directly at 9 am (when they open) 180 days out, gave them my reservation number and had a choice of 2 dates during the week I will be there. I didn't get the exact date I wanted, I told the CM I would take any date they had and plan accordingly.

If you don't get the Chef's Table, you could try for the Queen Victoria Room which features French gueridon service - tableside finishes. You shouldn't have any problem booking the regular dining room.

Good luck!

If you are staying onsite, you have the advantage of booking 180 days in advance plus the next 10 days of your trip to try for the Chef's Table. I called V&A's directly at 9 am (when they open) 180 days out, gave them my reservation number and had a choice of 2 dates during the week I will be there. I didn't get the exact date I wanted, I told the CM I would take any date they had and plan accordingly.

Good luck!

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I'll do exactly that. I never understood the 180 plus 10 thing, but I guess that explains it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter