Victoria and Albert's Chef's Table Question

robmags

Kronk
Hi. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to secure the Chef's Table at Victoria and Albert's? Do you just call 407-WDW-DINE and hope for the best, or is there a more direct number you can call. Thanks!!

That is what you do. There is a prompt for V&A that you need to follow. Perhaps start to dial around 6:58 am EDT.

Good luck!

I recently called at my 180 day mark and got the Chefs Table!!! So exciting!! Here's a sprinkle of pixie dust for your day!!
:cutie:

Good luck! We got ours just the way you described it. Be sure to call at exactly 7AM EST on your 180-day mark. That reservation goes really fast!

If you don't manage to get the Chef's Table, you can always eat the Chef's Table menu in the dining room; just clear it with Chef Scott first. We did that in December, since I'd been wanting to try the formal atmosphere of the dining room, but didn't want to sacrifice any one of those luscious courses.

Here is a link to our reviews of this experience:
http://hpandaw.wordpress.com/2007/06/09/victoria-alberts-restaurant-december-19-2006/

Cheers!
Heather W

That is what you do. There is a prompt for V&A that you need to follow. Perhaps start to dial around 6:58 am EDT.

Good luck!

Exactly right.
That's what I did for our upcoming disneymoon. I dragged myself out of bed early and just kept hitting redial from about 6:55 on. It was stressful to say the least. But, I'm sure it will have been worth it. Good luck! :tinker:

You all must have brought me good luck. I got the Chef's Table this morning!! Thanks!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter