Victoria & Albert's - Cost for Two

momtotwo

Mouseketeer
I would like to pay for my daughter and her husband's meal at Victoria & Albert's in December. I am sending them a check ahead of time to be used for this. For people who have gone, what is the cost of dining here? They will be dining in the regular dining room, which I believe is a 6 course meal. They may also have drinks or a bottle of wine. Thank you.

Thank you - looks like I may need to go with $500 and not $400 like I thought I could.

If they do wine pairing, count on approx. $630.00 incl. tax and tip. If they do just a couple glasses or split one wine pairing, you're looking at about $550.00. This also assumes that they don't do any of the courses that require a supplementary charge. Even with nothing but water, it's still about $460.00 for 2 ($370.00 plus tax and tip.)

Even when I've splurged for the upgrades and the most expensive wine I've ever had, it has always been worth it. Can't say that about some of the other top-end places I've dined. V&A really is a special gem. What a nice mom you are!!

Having just gotten back....

Up to you, but I would go just a little overboard. If it were ME, doing this for my dear Son & DIL? I would write that check for an even $700.
All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

I was going to suggest $700 too. My son and dil went and are going again with his in-laws' in May.
I might surprise hubby for his 60th birthday in two years - otherwise, I can't justify the cost/too frugal :guilty:

Last edited:

In the main dining room they can choose between the 7 course ($185 per person) or 10 course (I think it's $210, but I've never picked this one). There are a few items that have a surcharge. They know you're giving them this money? If so ask them what they are planning on ordering to get a better idea of how much to give them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter