Victoria & Albert Dining Scheherazade Night #6&7 "I could die happy,and I am only 20&qu

As usual - wonderful pictures! Thank you!

You had some of the same dishes we had in May. I almost died (happy) at my first bite of the pork.

We are currently trying to talk ourselves out of scheduling another visit in October. Once I figured V&A was not that much more then the Chefs Counter at Flying Fish, it almost seems a bargain. I love Disney math!

Your pics have me so excited! We are going next week for my mom's 55th birthday. Thanks for sharing!

As usual - wonderful pictures! Thank you!

You had some of the same dishes we had in May. I almost died (happy) at my first bite of the pork.

We are currently trying to talk ourselves out of scheduling another visit in October. Once I figured V&A was not that much more then the Chefs Counter at Flying Fish, it almost seems a bargain. I love Disney math!
Don't forget the "magic multiplier" in Disney Math - TiW 20% discount in the main dining room.
Your pics have me so excited! We are going next week for my mom's 55th birthday. Thanks for sharing!
I hope she enjoys it! Let us know!
Thank you so much for posting these fabulous pictures! DH and I will be celebrating my 50th B-day at V&A's next month...our first time eating there. But probably not the last :laughing: (now that we're empty-nesters!)
It does seem so much easier to go more often when only paying for one or two!

Thanks for the amazing pictures!! I will be at V & A's for the very first time 8/21, my birthday! It will actually be my first fine dining experience, ever. I'm excited and sort of nervous too.

I can't wait to try VnA's for the very first time a week for today for my wedding dinner... it's going to be soo amazing we are booked at the Chef's Table!

I can't wait to try VnA's for the very first time a week for today for my wedding dinner... it's going to be soo amazing we are booked at the Chef's Table!
Congratulations! I wish you a wonderful wedding and a wonderful meal! And of course, many happy and healthy years together!

I went to V&A 2 years ago with my daughter. I had planned a solo visit to WDW over my birthday. My H, who doesn't really like Disney (yeah, I know - how could I have ended up with him?), told me the other day that he had been a little jealous that we were going. And then he said, "You can't be alone on your birthday. Book Victoria & Albert, and I'll come down for it. I don't know how many days, but I really want to do this." :love: So I get to do V&A again! :banana:

wow! everything looks so fantastic! my hubby and I are going to V&A for the first time in October and we are sort of "foodies" so we are very excited!

A few questions for you:

1. Do you get to choose what you eat or do you just sit and they serve you? Are there pre-planned menus (like the whole menu is fixed?) or do you choose each and every setting?

2. I found out between when we made the reservation and now that I am pregnant! so there are certain things I can't eat like raw meats/soft cheeses/etc. I should definitely give them a call and make them aware of this fact right? LOL.. this isn't so much a question as I know I should (and am) going to call them. Guess I just wondered how V&A works for a pregnant person! I'll have to let you know I suppose! ;)

thanks!

wow! everything looks so fantastic! my hubby and I are going to V&A for the first time in October and we are sort of "foodies" so we are very excited!

A few questions for you:

1. Do you get to choose what you eat or do you just sit and they serve you? Are there pre-planned menus (like the whole menu is fixed?) or do you choose each and every setting?
You get a menu with three choices for each course, and you select each course, including dessert. When we were there, we had to choose all the courses at the same time.

2. I found out between when we made the reservation and now that I am pregnant! so there are certain things I can't eat like raw meats/soft cheeses/etc. I should definitely give them a call and make them aware of this fact right? LOL.. this isn't so much a question as I know I should (and am) going to call them. Guess I just wondered how V&A works for a pregnant person! I'll have to let you know I suppose! ;)

thanks!

They called me about 10 days before our reservation, and asked if we had any issues, etc. I am allergic to shellfish and my d doesn't eat fish, so we had different choices on various courses. You can let them know, and they will be happy to accommodate you.

And congratulations! :jumping1:

Thanks for the amazing pictures!! I will be at V & A's for the very first time 8/21, my birthday! It will actually be my first fine dining experience, ever. I'm excited and sort of nervous too.
I saw your itinerary for the day - you should be in the "Platinum Zone" by the time you reach V&A! And, Happy Birthday, in advance.
I am a little behind in disboarding - guessing you are at rehearsal right about now....
wow! everything looks so fantastic! my hubby and I are going to V&A for the first time in October and we are sort of "foodies" so we are very excited! - thanks!
Looks like your questions have been answered; congratulations!
Beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing!
Whenever I can, as often as I can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter