Via napoli

Well, we had the caprese for an app and a large pizza. IMO the pizza at Wolfgang puck express is better. It was good but it's not the best pizza at Disney and definitely not the best I've had. The dough was very soggy. The sauce was very good and not overly sweet and cheese was tasty. The sauce had a distinct tomato taste which we prefer. The pizza needed another 2-3 mins of cooking and the crust would have turned out better. We will eat here again and possibly try another dish or have pizza again.

The pizza at Via Napoli is really the stand-out. That being said, we really enjoyed the Candele pasta dish, calamari, arancini and fritto misto appetizers. For dessert, I love their gelato frizzante. I've tried duplicating it at home but it's never quite as delicious as the one they serve!

See my other posts about Napoli....

I dined here OOP single person and LOVED this pizza. I've been raving about it on a few posts.

The pizza is large, yet VERY thin and minimal. When they bring it to your table it looks HUGE. I even saw some other parties gasping and taking pictures of their huge pizza. However, when you eat it you fold it over so each piece is basically 1/2 a standard piece we're used to in the states.

The sauce isn't thick or overpowering. Each bite you get you experience each flavor. The thin crust, fresh cheese, authentic sausage, and very mild sauce.

Eat this pizza quick though. I noticed it gets cold quick due to it's thin size and minimal toppings.

This is coming from a Chicago guy who loves his deep dish Uno pies!

Cant wait to go back and make an ADR for here again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter