Via Napoli

pawla68

Mouseketeer
We have an ADR for Via Napoli at 7:45. IllumiNations starts at 9:30 on our date. Will we have enough time to eat and see IlluminNations?

TIA

Paula

I think you'll be close. We traditionally eat dinner at Via Napoli - our first dinner was at 7:45 and we missed the beginning (although we didn't plan to see it), and our second dinner was at 7:00 and we had plenty of time to get a good spot at the front. Keep in mind we only had two people, were seated almost immediately both times, and we didn't take long to order.

You may not get to pick a prime spot, but I think you have a good chance to catch most of it. Good luck! ;)

I generally allow about 60 to 90 minutes for an in-park TS meal. I agree that you'll probably finish in time to watch IllumiNations, but you probably won't have a lot of time to find a spot and you probably won't find an rail spot.

Thanks both of you. I have been checking the disney website daily for changes and just found a 7:00pm reservation time for Via Napoli, so I changed it to that time.

Thanks Again!!

Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter